A whole new world - first time solo in WDW - Random thoughts and pictures

No? I often forget it’s even there. There’s been a few nights I get back to the hotel and wonder “WTF is that on my MB? --oh.”

And then it makes it so much more satisfying when you walk up to the PH Line at the gates and be all “move, Peasants.” :wink:

4 Likes

At BOG now because I saw you do it and I had to try. I’m still waiting on my food so I won’t be breaking your record. I also got a mimosa - I hope that’s not a mistake.

It’s a EEMM day here is there are more people in the park than a regular early res day. I will probably go over to BTMRR at Park opening, then Pirates and then back to Main Street to catch some atmosphere :sunglasses:

Food is here! Let’s eat!

5 Likes

8 Likes

heheh it’s not exactly something to strive for anyway, you’re good. Besides, it should only be tried when you can get an empty park, and the EMM defeats that. So take the opportunity to completely enjoy the breakfast and the scenery!

Not at all!

Great. Now I want breakfast. At BOG.

(i wanna go home)

3 Likes

Whatever you do, don’t forget about the chocolate danish!! (looks like it’s the 2nd from the right)

1 Like

Clearly you people are not delicate like I am. I’m like the Princess and the Pea.

2 Likes

Yes! Delicious! I couldn’t finish it all, but soo much better than it looks, very chocolatey! Mimosa was also delicious. No regrets . . . Yet. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Do you also cut out all the tags from your clothing?

It looks similar to a bitband that I used to make sure my family didn’t lose magicbands. Never noticed those.

1 Like

That’s worse than a tag! Cutting them out leaves a little bit behind that is way scratchier! You have to remove the stitching to get it completely out, and hope that it was stitched separate from the collar so you don’t partially remove it in the process. Luckily most shirts (for men and kids at least) seems to be going to printing directly on the fabric in lieu of tags.

3 Likes

he plays it safe and just goes shirtless. This way no tags or anything.

3 Likes

Truer words . . .

2 Likes

:joy:

Here’s the res people at 8:40AM waiting for 7D to open

6 Likes

What’s your first ride? Breakfast looked good!

1 Like

Looks like a beautiful cool morning. Light breeze?

We got rain here. :sob:

1 Like

BTMRR and SM down. Hopping on Pirates first. :skull_and_crossbones:

There’s a little breeze. It’s pretty nice. I’m sure I’ll be melting in a few hours :sunny:

3 Likes

thanks for taking us along on your trip! hoping btmrr and sm are up soon. enjoy the rest of your day!

2 Likes

:nauseated_face:

Not against him in particular just shirtless men in general

2 Likes

why do I get the feeling if it was Chris Hemsworth you’d be OK with it?