A totally hypothetical thought experiment, not based on real events

Isn’t that why there are 2 tapstiles next to each other?

3 Likes

:laughing:

That brings up a good point… at what point are you logged out of a park? How far from the tapastiles do you have to go? Could you tap in, then just go to another tapstile and activate the second ticket?

Also, this would work if you didn’t want to get a park hopper, but wanted to hop on some days and not others (thus being able to use the FPs in the same park some days and in the hopped park on others.)

1 Like

You’re in the park until the park closes or you show up somewhere else

2 Likes

Thank you so much for directing me there! That’s awesome.

1 Like

And can we explain again why paying for a concurrent campsite is worse than two Magic Band accounts?

Asking for a friend . . .

1 Like

In this hypothetical situation, for the tickets, would you have to “use it or lose it” now, or could you bank the tickets (at their current cost which is surely less than future price increases), to pre-fund a future trip? Assuming you could get them reassigned and put in your account as tickets-in-waiting. If they had an expiration date then you would have to come back… twisting your arm, I know.

In this case I would try to get a refund for the tickets or at least change their dates, and remove the extra person from the room so I don’t have to pay double the dining plan. Deluxe dining plan for 1 person is cheaper than 2 regular plans, so it doesn’t make much sense for one person to get 2.

If there were free dining or something similar then the math changes a bit, because it would be double food and double FPs for the price of tickets (which I am also not sure if they are discounted)

1 Like

“Hypothetically,” I can currently secure a round trip flight to Orlando for $100 and would be willing to use said ticket/fast passes/dining plan…

7 Likes

As far as I can tell this horse is long dead. I tried an old version of the app on an old phone a while ago. It would get to the screen but the app would just crash

1 Like

Are we sure whether that’s a bug or a feature?

:grin:

3 Likes

Are we sure whether Disney can tell the difference?

2 Likes

This is a very interesting concept. At first I thought that booking a club room would be a cheaper way to get 6 FP+ per day, but for a solo traveler another park ticket would be cheaper especially if you were planning on staying in a value resort.

For our next WDW vacation, since we are still a slave to the school calendar and the requisite crowded days over Christmas, I plan on booking a club room to get the extra FP+ and 90-day booking window. I think this would be cheaper for a family of four rather than buying 8 separate park tickets.