A Stitch in Time saves Nine

Talk to me about this. Why would that be bad?

2 Likes

You want the two LL groups to show up separately in MDE so you can modify them independently. It makes it quicker to modify to an earlier time that pops up during a drop or when someone else cancels. Burning precious seconds modifying your party in the process of booking a drop could cost you the earlier return time.

And for further background, if your party is too large vs the available return time, it will push you back to the next available return time that has room for your whole party. Sometimes that can be hours later than the earliest available. In fact, sometimes a party of 1 or 2 can pick up a random slot that larger parties could not if someone else with 1 or 2 cancels.

4 Likes

In other words, if you keep them separated, they were men separate groups for the remainder of the day?

1 Like

No, they just remain separate for that specific LL and any time you modify it. If you book a new LL fresh, you have to adjust your party from scratch. Booking a placeholder LL and then modifying it during a drop saves a step at go time.

1 Like

Wrapping up our day at Hollywood Studios!

LL Toy Story Mania, LL Millenium Falcon, lunch at Docking Bay 7, ILL$ Rise of the Resistance, LL Star Tours, MuppetVision, Oga’s and Droid Depot, LL Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, grabbed some drinks at the Indians Jones pop up bar, Frozen SingAlong, Woody’s Lunchbox for dinner, LL Alien Swirling Saucers, LL Slinky Dog Dash, and now waiting for couple of the kids to get off their SDD re-ride before heading to Fantasmic!

EPCOT tomorrow for Test Track, rerides, and exploring World Showcase. The grownups will come back in the evening for extended hours (mostly for another Guardians ride).

9 Likes

I tried this today, but still never even saw SDD show up (ToT and TSM definitely dropped). Ended up grabbing SDD somewhat randomly.

5 Likes

How was the Indiana Jones bar? We’re really looking forward to this next week!

3 Likes

Sometimes they skip a drop if a ride is struggling meeting demand due to weather delays or breakdowns. Glad you were able to get one eventually though!

2 Likes

Small, but cute! They’ve got a hat and a whip, and some outfits and other stuff.

DH got the fedora drink. It was pretty good, but more of a winter-y flavors - like cinnamon/nutmeg/cloves. The non alcoholic drink was good, but very very sweet (I let the kids finish it.

5 Likes

I tapped half a second too early :joy: BG 6 isn’t too shabby though!

7 Likes

But what song was that??!! You may have said, but I’ve missed it somehow :rofl:

6 Likes

Right? We have to know the song!

4 Likes

Sorry! Didn’t mean to leave you hanging :slight_smile:

Do you remember
The 21st night of September?
Love was changin’ the minds of pretenders
While chasin’ the clouds away

Our hearts were ringin’
In the key that our souls were singin’
As we danced in the night, remember
How the stars stole the night away, oh, yeah

Hey, hey, hey
Ba-dee-ya, say, do you remember?
Ba-dee-ya, dancin’ in September
Ba-dee-ya, never was a cloudy day

Ba-du-da, ba-du-da, ba-du-da, ba-du
Ba-du-da, ba-du, ba-du-da, ba-du
Ba-du-da, ba-du, ba-du-da

(“September” by Earth, Wind, & Fire)

13 Likes

Ah!! :blush:

3 Likes

@ThorKat would say that’s the best song!

2 Likes

FIFY :wink:

Everybody Wants to Rule the World takes top spot :wink:

5 Likes

I knew it was important!

4 Likes

Ummm. She wouldn’t.

1 Like

I stand corrected.

1 Like

It’s just that I’ve ridden with her enough times that I know her favorite.

3 Likes