A rare moment of moaning from me

I can’t stand mayo but apparently you can’t taste the difference.

3 Likes

Well in that case it might not be so horrible. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah the taste of mayo will make me heave, but I’ve eaten it and only found out after. You can’t taste it at all.

1 Like

I recently tried grilled cheese w/mayo because my bread was too soft and butter was tearing it. It browned beautifully and I couldn’t tell.

My grandmother also used mayo and i find it gives you a very consistent browning w a tiny amount. I also could not taste it as I feel the oil just burns off- also less smoking- I think the may actually have a higher burn temp them butter.
Happy New Year All!!!
Covid survivor awaiting NY’s next crazy restriction

I could taste the difference. Not horrible, but not what we’re used to

1 Like

I’m LOL-ing at work. The nurses’ station. I’m now laughing harder because everyone is looking at me. Tears are running down my face.

2 Likes

I love Mayo. Could eat it with a spoon like yogurt. I don’t because, well, I don’t know why really? It’s so expensive?
Anyway - I think I’ll try this next time I make grilled cheese. While it’s still legal in NY…

1 Like

ick

7 Likes

its-the-law-its-never-to-rly-or-mayonnaise-o-15900369

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yuck… I’ll take the ice cream please.

2 Likes

Probably this:

And for comparison for @bebe80 ice cream is much healthier:

3 Likes

what the hell is wrong with you? that’s disgusting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Let’s just be thankful that Ice Cream is cheaper than mayo, that’s all I can say!

3 Likes

I don’t like ice cream.

1 Like

I think you’ve actually made a case for mayo.

1 Like

Where I live we remind one another not to yuck another’s yum.

2 Likes

Who are you, what country are you from, and what have you done with the real Stacy?

2 Likes

Are you doxing me?!?
:rofl::rofl::sunglasses:

1 Like

I only ever have it as part of breakfast, so it’s fried in the same pan as the eggs, bacon and tomatoes. So bacon fat pretty much (plus a little sunflower oil if it needs it).

2 Likes