A polite and reasonable request

P’shaw
The request in the original post dictated that no request is too absurd for this thread.

2 Likes

Glittery teal it is then😍

2 Likes

It’s like @sanstitre_has_left_the_building abandoned his thread.

4 Likes

I reckon he’s busy creating a spreadsheet so he can show us!

6 Likes

He might he sleeping, lol

3 Likes

That was my second choice :joy: We are obviously on the same wavelength.

3 Likes

Is orange taken?

3 Likes

I think it’s all yours!

4 Likes

Yay! :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart:

4 Likes

You people are wildly out of control and need disciplining.

Yes, that’s me. I did some modelling when I was younger.

What, the thread you moaned about which has — as usual — become hugely active and popular? Is that the thread you’re referring to?

He’s been planning his Disneyland Paris vacation, obviously. A friend is now coming with me, so I’ve been booking her tickets. And I’m staying overnight in London the night before I leave and the night I get back, so I’ve been finding a suitable hotel for that.

Ridiculously you can’t currently book regular trains from Harrogate to London in October right now because of … COVID. Ugh.

5 Likes

I am requesting the color Glaucous. It is a blue/grey hue with multiple “U” in the name. It seems quite appropriate for this instance.

4 Likes

Its my favorite color range🤣

1 Like

I’m trying to keep my humour about this and not take offence, but this dialogue about favourite and colour is leaving a sour taste (or flavour) in my mouth. I need a litre of wine to centre myself. I never would have thought reading these posts would be so labour-intensive :wink: :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Well now! How impolite and unreasonable of you!
You‘ll get the baby poo green, I fear!

2 Likes

There’s more drama here than at the theatre.

4 Likes

More ads, too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Do u like white or red? That could be ur spririt color😍

1 Like

I will be at WDW 9/11 to 9/16… I will completely update and chronicle every hour and post here for you…

2 Likes

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building didn’t you teach math at Exeter? I tried to message you.

Where?