A polite and reasonable request

There is nothing wrong (is that the right spelling) with revolting colonies provided they are literate.

5 Likes

I like how you’re now unsure of your spellings. Victory. Smells like freedom.

2 Likes

Maybe not victory, just user friendly :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

I’m pretty sure it’s “wroung” as well as “revoulting”

2 Likes

Question: If there is no talk of UOR or WDW until your visit in April 2021, how on earth will you possibly be able to plan your trip?

6 Likes

Thaut souunds acurruate.

You really don’t expect another 18 threads(conservative estimates here)? You’re adorable. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

You’re right! I should just save my place and request hot pink as my color. Carry on, Mousematt

6 Likes

18 today?

5 Likes

Indeed, the day is still young.

:joy:

3 Likes

I wondered if I should “like” the post, but then I heard that the note had been upgraded to a list.
Now I hear it’s up to a spreadsheet!
I’m in.
Glad I held out - it’s like going from a Value Resort to a 2 Bedroom Villa, and I hear the theme is color-coordinated throughout.

9 Likes

Pick your color!

3 Likes

we’re gettin’ tabs! Club level, baby!

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl: really am trying to be the top row but my own sheet is sounding good too! Blue @sanstitre_has_left_the_building

2 Likes

Blue? Is that the best you can do? :wink:

Come on, you have to mandate a very particular shade of blue so @sanstitre_has_left_the_building can put his colour coded spreadsheets to best use.

However I have realised I was rather vague in insisting on simply purple. So I would like a rich purple, suggesting a velvety luxury finish.
Please :grin:

5 Likes

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building I will take a turquoise blue please, the deepest you can find, thank you! :grin::pray:

4 Likes

Much, much better.
Well done!

2 Likes

I’m fine with whatever color the proprietor of the spreadsheet picks out for me.

Well, any color except baby-poop green:

That’s a polite and reasonable request, no?!
(my request almost GUARANTEES me a top floor suite.)

5 Likes

I wanted turquoise!

4 Likes

I’ll take teal then, if @sanstitre_has_left_the_building can get a glittery one, that would be great​:rofl::rofl::rofl: I may be asking too much though now

4 Likes