A polite and reasonable request

Now that it is essentially impossible that I can visit either WDW or UOR this calendar year, it is extremely painful to hear people discussing WDW and UOR. It’s especially painful to hear about the awesome time people are having at those parks right now.

So I respectfully request that all discussion of WDW and UOR cease until I next visit — which is currently planned to be April 2021.

I will be reporting to the moderators any post that mentions — expressly or by implication — WDW or UOR and my expectation is that any such posters will be banned.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

18 Likes

Hey @missoverexcited is there a limit to how many threads someone can start on the same subject? Asking for a friend.

19 Likes

Just kidding @sanstitre_has_left_the_building.
I am guessing you can handle that in a thread of this nature.

1 Like

I am making a note of the names of all the people who like this post.

I can dish it out, but I can’t take it.

7 Likes

Do you have multiple lists?
Or just one long one?

7 Likes

I don’t really have a list of course! I’m just joking.

I have a spreadsheet. It’s detailed and colour-coded for ease of reference.

17 Likes

Can I pick to be blue!:rofl: My spring trip was canceled. I can’t decide if I want to go after Thanksgiving this year or next. Planned on going next anyway. Won’t do both. Hearing about someone’s AWESOME fun is making me green with envy! Lol. But alas, its better than nothing​:grin:

6 Likes

I insist on being purple. No ifs, no buts, purple it is.

4 Likes

I’m quite certain I am fire engine red.

4 Likes

I feel like we may be reaching that limit!

3 Likes

Look. You don’t get to choose your own colour. This is why you people are on the spreadsheet in the first place.

Oh shush. Go moan about F&F somewhere.

3 Likes

I might start moaning about it here if you don’t watch it.

6 Likes

You’re welcome to. I’m not going to UOR this year BECAUSE MY TRIP WAS CANCELLED. So I don’t care any more.

2 Likes

I wonder if you merged the threads if you’d move to the top of the spreadsheet or the bottom. :thinking:

7 Likes

i’m game to find out. :rofl:

1 Like

First off, it’s color.

Second, if I can’t choose my color, can I at least assume I get an entire tab dedicated to all my misdeeds? :smiley:

3 Likes

Do we all get one? I feel we should all get one.

Neon green ova-here. I want your retinas to burn as you enter the info :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

No, it is definitely colour.

6 Likes

Not in the land of the free and house of the waffles, it ain’t.

3 Likes

That’s the sort of thinking that brought down an empire. All that time wasted writing superfluous u’s gave the colonies time to revolt.

6 Likes