A Musical Dream Birthday Trip Report

Almost there! Love the ears!

3 Likes

I have arrived!! Check-in - well, talking to them about declining housekeeping and stuff - took a while. No more “online check-in” lane, and no separate guest services - the CMs at the front desk do it all. So the line was large. And apparently a lot of clueless people - one family was at the counter when I got in line and was still there when I finished - and there were a LOT of people in front of me! My room is not ready yet so I grabbed lunch in the food court.

Music apparently does not have a printed allergy menu - you talk to an allergy chef. He was basically like “What are you in the mood for?” The foot-long chili cheese dog was a no go - but I think he was confused because he said the chili had soy in it. I’m gluten-free. But no biggie - I had chicken fingers and fries. And he gave me a Sweet Street Gluten-free Brownie as a birthday treat!

I will head into the gift shop in a little while to get sunscreen. I really want to be able to drop my stuff off in the room so I am not dealing with unpacking at 2am, so hopefully it will be ready soon. If not, if the line is short I may go and see if there is ANY room available. But hopefully it won’t come to that. (Well, thinking about it, I also need to unload the backpack because that is my park bag.)

Anyway… Here is my first meal…

14 Likes

So glad you have arrived! I hope your room is ready soon. What’s the status of the renovations at All-Star?

1 Like

I think only Movies has been worked on. Does not look like any work at Music. I will try to scope out the situation.

2 Likes

Thanks! Just curious. With the rising cost of Pop, I may go back to the All-Stars.

Got my room!!

My requests were
1 - Broadway Section
2 - Top Floor
3 - Corner Room

My “selection” was 7610 or similar. I got 7664 which is directly down the hall just on the other side of the stairwell! So not bad!

I think there is a group of the 15s in the building, but not right next door. We shall see…

11 Likes

Great!!

That chicken actually looks more appetizing than their gluten version!

Hope you enjoyed your free birthday brownie!

1 Like

Unpacked, sunscreened up (bottle in the bag!), and off to Epcot! Later, MK and Villains After Hours!

12 Likes

I actually loved the breading on the gluten version! I miss it!

3 Likes

Hope you have a great time at EP & later MK & VAH!

2 Likes

The Phoenicians are still MIA… :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Hanging out in the Pixar fest lobby while a monsoon blows over.

2 Likes

This picture is everything…

25 Likes

Since when?! I haven’t heard this.

1 Like

They were MIA in February also!! :frowning:

1 Like

:pensive::pensive:

1 Like

I am now guessing they are gone at least until the Spaceship Earth reboot. Boo!!

2 Likes