A few random questions

Can someone explain the WAT thing? I have clearly missed something.

Wild Africa Trek, a tour in AK.

Right, I know that part, I feel there’s a context I’m missing though. Like why is that the specific acronym being used?

1 Like

I think they were trying to be punny😂

I used the acronym (WAT) in a response to someone. They scolded me and said that I shouldn’t use acronyms that aren’t commonly known as it’s not helpful. They didn’t want to believe me when I tried to say that people DO know what WAT is. I was clearly very very naughty that day and I was spoken to firmly

Who was that anyway?

1 Like

…oh hell… it wasn’t me was it?? I seriously don’t remember that.

LOL

No it wasn’t you.

I do wish I could remember who it was though. They were vehement in their insistence that I was wrong.

2 Likes

Oh phew!

I was actually sitting here wondering “when would I have done that? There must’ve been a joke in there that I didn’t communicate right! Do I apologize or apologise? Wait, I’m not British so I don’t need to misspell it. Oh god, am I going to die alone? Where did I leave my damn lens cap?”

… ok, so the thoughts kinda got away from me… but the point is: I’m glad it wasn’t me.

1 Like

LOL

It’s too late to 'pologize

2 Likes

Sigh… and now that song’s in my head.

Thanks.

1 Like

(It’s too late)

2 Likes

What ride is this? I forget…

1 Like

Got me 10’ off the groooouuuunnnndddd!

2 Likes

Likes Over Losers

1 Like

OMG @Randall1028 how did you find it so fast?

Also that individual was mean to me again this weekend.

They come by their screen name honestly

2 Likes

Lactate Or Leave? A Mothers only ride. Good in theory but A mess in practice.

3 Likes

It’s true. It can be messy business. But once you get the hang of it you can manage two at one time and still drive. Ask Brittany Spears

1 Like

Took several search phrases. It was definitely buried.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

I have not been before… heck, this will only be my 2nd trip to WDW! I will keep watch for the Cadaver Dans! we like that sort of thing! I like to SEE the characters not necessarily MEET them, so they are not on my priority list… I think the Party Merch will be tho!! kinda really excited! thank you so much for your suggestions!!

1 Like