A few random questions

I know there’s probably a major weight difference, but do you know how much it cost to send it?

Just WAT are you talking about? :joy:

I couldn’t help myself haha

4 Likes

I don’t honestly recall. I could probably look back and check, at some point.

It was Basic Ground shipping charges. Same as you’d get from the UPS website.

1 Like

OMG I just died. LOL

1 Like

my DH and DS11 stumbled upon Citizens in late January (i was with DS6 at jedi training waiting area) when they were doing a gameshow and he WON! he was so excited! it was in his top 3 of the BESTS during our trip! it was near hollywood and vine, around 10:15 in the morning, just out in the street! His “prize” was he could pick any picture we had taken with memory maker and add stuff to it and have them print it - for free - at the memory maker sales office. He is really a shy kid and we were so EXCITED that he stepped up to play… it was the two ladies who were the Citizens at that time… dressed up in antiquated clothing hahaha! Hope you find them next time!
When will you be at MNSSHP? DH and I are going Oct 3rd!!!

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Thanks for that info, it really helps!

As far as the party, I’ll be there in September. lookin’ forward to the new fireworks and Pirates stuff they are adding (supposedly the pirates stuff is a little different from last year?)

1 Like

I am finding it quite difficult to nail down a good TP for MNSSHP… I want to do everything - Halloween is my favorite!!! please make a post about what you were able to accomplish, what you would skip, etc etc when you return, prettttttyyyy please!!! your trip reports are always so well detailed!

3 Likes

lol i’ll do my best! Have you ever gone before?

The TP starters is a fairly decent jumping off point. But I’m guessing you already looked into that. I still need to flesh out my own TP for it. Obviously, the big things not to miss are the parade, the fireworks, at least one viewing of the castle show (spelltacular) and a ride on Haunted Mansion (not that there’s anything different about the ride, but…hey, it’s Halloween!), and now Pirates (which will have live action actors in there). Tea Cups is also getting a light-show makeover, but I wouldn’t say it’s a “must do.” Same with Space Mountain in the complete dark. (though I imagine SM in the dark is probably a bit unnerving :slight_smile: )

I’d throw in also try and see the Cadaver Dans. Is it anything special? No. But when I saw them last they were singing old western ghost-themed tunes (like Ghost Riders in the Sky).

And if Characters are your thing, afraid I’m not much help here. I didn’t meet any characters while at the party, but if you do go, get to them EARLY cause their lines get insane (especially for Jack and Sally)

1. there can never be “too much mk.”
  2. dah always.
2 Likes

12 Likes

so, so, so true.

Im pretty sure, with out doing math, that i set aside more $ for WDW each month than I spend on electricity, lol. But again, we have cheap natural gas so my bills not as high as some.

Duh

On our first trip the Citizens of Hollywood were doing a trivia game as we walked by. I knew the answer was Snow White so I whispered it to my DD7 and nudged her to go up and ring the bell. She won free fastpasses for RnRC. We hadn’t planned to ride it because DD4 was too short and I am a scaredy cat. She and her Dad used the fastpasses. That’s how we discovered that she is a total ride daredevil!! :grin:

2 Likes

We’ve been “dragged in” to the performances every time. Last time, the first one was on Sunset Blvd and they were “filming” an advert for the park. They heard us and it was possibly the Scottish accents that made the director come over and interview us before berating us to be quiet during filming.

The second time at Muppet Courtyard they were doing a quiz. DH got a special pin and anytime FPs for all 4 of us for that day.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

With MNSSHP (That’s Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party for @OBNurseNH) running 4 nights per week in October and a similar schedule for MVMCP , I don’t think Disney will schedule any MK DAHs for the balance of 2019.

:joy::rofl:

I don’t know WAT you mean!

2 Likes

I though a WAT was a unit of electrical energy

2 Likes

WAT? I can’t hear you!

2 Likes