A conference is as good of an excuse as any: liveish trip report

The bus was waiting for me! I’m the third of three people here :slightly_smiling_face: I have no plans other than to enjoy the atmosphere of the most amazing park in wdw. Tree pic to come to boost you through that run @OBNurseNH

7 Likes

10 Likes

I mean it’s walk on…

8 Likes

Single rider EE was excellent until the jackhole next to me made a nazi joke re masks. I’m like dude… sounds like you need a long trip to the holocaust museum and a serious history lesson

11 Likes

:yum: :yum: :yum:

10 Likes

FYI if you fangirl the stork it is not present for the first show. Just the last 4. That wacky freak of nature is my fave.

2 Likes

Me too! I really don’t understand why they haven’t yet.

3 Likes

I heard them tell the party of 2 in front of meas I was checking in the wait is 90m

11 Likes

It runs faster than that. Some ppl don’t come back or show up and lose their spot in line.

2 Likes

Mine was within the 5m range

3 Likes

Hello gorgeous :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Well, I had some boardwalk ice cream and then a nice little nap. Here’s my bus luck so far:
DME: line to Texas, abandoned for uber
YC to AK: walked on!
AK to BWI: 5m tops
BWI to MK: 20m so far, sign says next bus is in another 20…

4 Likes

Another AK bus. Uber is 2m away.

1 Like

Guess who arrived same time as uber

4 Likes

So I ubered to GF and moved my citricos reservation up. I tried a couple of apps. Verdict: the Poppins theming is lovely and the food was amazing. Also loved the NA version of a g&t, which was my fave back in my drinking days

10 Likes

Monorail is stuck for “traffic” with no timeframe for restart. A bunch of people just hopped off. I’m giving it 5m. Like last time, it’ll probably start up as soon as I hop off.

Disney transportation is not impressing me this visit.

5 Likes

We took like a 30 min monorail trip from CR to MK last week. It was a nice way to relax after our Steakhouse 71 lunch, but if we were in a hurry it would have been stressful.

3 Likes

I’m still sitting here because I’m not in a hurry but no one else in my car is still here.

3 Likes

Apparently they’re pulling one out of the shop sooo to the boat I go

3 Likes