Yes it is! Have all the fun.

1 Like

15 Likes

14 Likes

I walked into the park about 5m ago

9 Likes

Have all the fun!

1 Like

Yall I cannot get into the damn lines app.

Walk up line for space 220 is closed, so time for my first ride on TT! Now, do I wait the insane amount of time I’m sure it will be before a single spot at s220 is open or just call it a loss?

4 Likes

Alright, thoughts on remy

It’s a nice addition to epcot for families with littles who can’t ride soarin or tt. It’s not something I will wait in line for solo again. I liked it way less than MMRR, but maybe that’s because the tech was new to me in MMRR and is not in remy?

I liked TT but agree it needs a figurative fresh coat of paint.

Also, it is definitely a Saturday afternoon during f&w. The food lines are long but single rider was maybe 5m for TT.

4 Likes

I think you should go for it.

I’ve been here a bit and said 5p was my cutoff but I’m soooo close lol

1 Like

I had to abandon ship when she came out and said it would be another hour

2 Likes

Well, ale and compass is fantastic, and it’s 730 and I’m toast. I forgot about heat. Even wore black pants. Almost bought an ugly overpriced bathing suit in the resort store so I could hit the pool.

I mean, no one would blame me if I just passed tf out, right? RIGHT?!

9 Likes

I spent my first night in the world eating a frozen dinner and watching Dateline. You’re good.

8 Likes

Ooohhh! (Searches for remote)

3 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

Boo!!

BUT, Disney Day = best day!!!

You had a heckofa travel day. I say crash if you want to! The beauty of a solo trip right?

4 Likes

Yessss. And I didn’t really expect short lines the weekend before genie + makes all standby lines long again unless you pay up, I just forgot what crowded feels like!

2 Likes

Run do not walk

15 Likes

Game time decision… we’re going to AK!!! I really wish they would dispense w the 2pm hopper thing. I wanna hit 3 parks and take a rest today but need to be in MK around 4… so I guess I could bus from HS to MK at 4? But that would mean trying to ride rotr at peak afternoon times… hmmm

3 Likes