9 days to go - an important ear packing question

Yeah I could never make it in healthcare. Too much EW for me.

7 Likes

Me, too.

3 Likes

Oh that’s a good tip, I didn’t know that.

2 Likes

I have only noticed that recently…why is that?

1 Like

In some jobs, yes you do :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t think we do get a personal item. I will check.

1 Like

Sorry to disappoint :joy:

My guess us bc the wheels are hardware are on the other side and could cause some damage to the belt or if they fell off the belt? Not sure, but I figured there had to be a reason bc I saw it repeatedly over the years.

2 Likes

I’m just glad you’re not sick!!!

3 Likes

Mine are from OnceuponacraftUK.

2 Likes

I’m trying but everyone is saying different things :joy:

2 Likes

This isn’t the first place I’d think to come for that kind of advice :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Is your back pack carry on the same one you use in the parks? The reason I ask is that I put my smaller park backpack packed with valuables such as magic bands and ears (if I wore them) in a much roomier tote as a carry on.

Short answer, I would carry on the pairs you are worried about. They really are beautiful.

3 Likes

Lots of free advice here, and mostly from medical professionals.

10 Likes

That makes more sense then anything I thought of…like they were just trying to f@#* with us!

2 Likes

I brought two pairs on our trip to DLR recently, and I packed them in a carry-on next to a laptop. So it was a soft bag but next to something hard.

3 Likes

No. I usually just have a small crossbody bag in the parks but this time I’ll have a Loungefly backpack. My carry on is a bigger backpack. The ears do fit in the Loungefly but not in their boxes. Hmm. That might work.

3 Likes

My carry on will mainly be filled with snacks :joy: Nothing that would protect them.

3 Likes

Cotton Candy?
Bag of chips (all air)?
Bubble Gum (wrap)?

3 Likes

Just wear them all then, like Heidi hiking into the Alps to her grandfather’s house.

8 Likes