60 days to go, and dining all done!

Ah right - I went in late November, after the daylight savings change. Ignore my comment then!

1 Like

I did it twice during covid. I can only say what my experience was. But your plan sounds doable also!

1 Like

ooh… i’ll take firsthand accounts. it’s probably worth a try!

1 Like

I’m doing Topo’s on arrival day, 6/27 and CG on break day (so far :joy:) 6/30. I tried booking each one during sunset but my Topos is at 5:25. We will have gotten up at 3:30 am that day, so earlier might be better.

1 Like

My husband and I had a great meal at Skipper Canteen. I was reluctant to book a dinner there because I very rarely hear Liners mention it. So I’m glad you have it on your list. I think you’ll really like it.

I was there 2 weeks ago today now (has it already been that long?!). I loved it. But I was robbed of cheese bread and made the mistake of not getting the spice rim on the punchline punch. So I have to go back to rectify that. My family was never interested before but they liked my review of it and also were able to find things on the menu that they will eat. I’m looking forward to sharing the experience with them!

We dined at Skippers last Jan and really enjoyed it, but some of our favorite dishes aren’t on the current reduced menu. I’d still recommend it.

I think the menu has been “dumbed down” a bit, even without the impact of Covid