60 days to go, and dining all done!

Yes, I’ve mentioned in several threads that my bookings are off the hook starting summer and through as far into 2022.

I have sold more in this Q1 than any other entire year to date.

People are ready to travel and they are taking BIG trips, too

4 Likes

Congrats on ADR success!!! We had good luck also Sanaa and Chef Mickeys😍 planning delivery for Homecomin and other than that mobile order and snacking around the world!!!

2 Likes

(obscene content removed)

It appears you learned nothing from your recent “adventure” in wretched excess, and continue to waste valuable time in the Sacred Spaces™ with breathtakingly contemptuous profligacy on gluttonous repasts of freakish, unwholesome comestibles.

This is not anything like what Walt Disney would’ve wanted. He would’ve been content to see his guests fortify themselves with sturdy, salubrious repasts of canned chili and saltine crackers, taken while undertaking a brisk health-giving walk to rope drop.

One must stand firm against the tidal wave of moral relativism and cultural rot. Some values should be unchanging, lest we be overrun with supper clubs, speakeasies, discotheques, and other dens of iniquity.

Oh yes, definitely going to Nomad :wink:

Airplane food

Sounds like paradise! When do we go?

I have reservations for many of the same places! Plus some more not listed (Boathouse, Teppan Edo, Ale & Compass breakfast, San Angel Inn, RFC, BOG).

2 Likes

The good ones are good!

My family won’t eat at Boathouse (too fishy) or Teppan Edo (too not american) or BOG (too fancy). We would do La Hac if we were going to eat in Mexico but we are passing this go. And RFC my son would love but… no. If I have to give up some places I like, he does too LOL I am thinking on Ale and Compass, actually, if Tusker doesn’t open.

2 Likes

I had an inquiry today about November 2022. When I told them booking wasn’t open yet, they still wanted to plan it all out so that when it does open, I can jump on it. Oh and they want Galactic Starcruiser too when it opens. People KNOW it’s gonna be crazy.

3 Likes

Yup. Entirely and completely.

Africa here I come $$$$$$

2 Likes

Any commissions I earn are going to the dvc fund, lol. I totally hear ya!

1 Like

That’s next (contract #2) after Africa. Bucket lister first.

1 Like

AK at night??? I’m planning on this but it’s not official yet, right? Looks like we have similar countdowns. I’m at 59. 7/3 is my AK day but I’m hoping park hours update so I can see it at night. Right now they’re scheduled to close at 6pm. Actually hoping HS will say open late on 7/1 & 7/2 as well so I can see GE at night. :crossed_fingers:t2:

I’ve got:

• Topolinos
• Crystal Palace
• Tony’s (I know this one is unpopular but I have to try it!)
• Chefs de France
• California Grill
• 50’s PT
• MM
•Sanaa
•Ogas

Only three repeats, so far.

HS & AK being open at night would mean rearranging some plans/Dining though.

Me too (well it’s ONE of my days). I expect hours to update. Hardly believe it will close at 6pm in the height of summer. I expect all hours to extend, but don’t expect to see that until mid June at best (SO FRUSTRATING!)

I considered Topo for my birthday dinner but I just love Cali Grill too much. When are you eating there?

We plan to try Tony’s time after time and it keeps getting bounced.

Love 50s, just changing it up on request of my DS this time (and love Sci Fi too)

1 Like

Since we’re sharing… I’ve got:

• Sanaa (though trying to move to dinner time, so may become mobile)
  • Yak & Yeti (trying to move this one to lunch, so might need to bail because toddlers)
  • Be Our Guest
  • Ale & Compass breakfast
  • Beaches & Cream
  • California Grill
  • Homecomin’
  • Oga’s after park close
  • Cinderella’s Royal Table
  • Topolino’s breakfast

Plus, I have no reservations at Epcot because I want to try all the food booths. And we’ll likely do MOs at Sleepy Hollow, Tomorrowland Terrace (for lobster rolls), and Docking Bay 7.

Oh man, I need to pack elastic waist pants.

4 Likes

All the forum favorites are there!!

You’re going soon, right?

1 Like

We leave in 7 days.
Arrive at Kidani in 8 days.
First park in 9…

But who’s counting :wink:

4 Likes

Do you have the landrys card? I’ve had success as a landry’s card holder showing up at the podium at lunch time asking to move my dinner adr, and they just checked me in - like hours early.

2 Likes

I don’t - I actually called them and asked about what would happen if I had a Landry’s card and because of the limited capacity right now, it doesn’t sound like it would do any good… I’ve got all sorts of reservation finders set… and we may take a break in the middle of the day and then head back for dinner. Who knows. I’m trying to be more flexible this go-round with the kiddos and the must-dos and such!

Isn’t part of the allure of Sanaa watching the animals, for which daytime would be better? (granted, we did it on my non-park day to avoid wasting time going in/out)

Sun doesn’t set til like 8pm just now

^^This. But also, toddlers. Who likely will die before I’m able to peel them away from the pool in the middle of arrival day…

1 Like