50th Anniversary Magic Band Available for Prearrival Purchase

And now that I log back on, MDE is telling me that it is sold out.

:cry:
I cannot heart that!

1 Like

It’s a lie. I know someone who just ordered it around the same time you posted here.

1 Like

I just tried to order it for my October trip and it also told me that it’s sold out.

1 Like

As promised:

7 Likes

I went in last night…I’ve been waiting to place my MB order and it wasn’t available.

For anyone who tried earlier, try again! It told me it was sold out last night, I didn’t see it at all when I checked again earlier today, and just now thanks to someone commenting on chat that they’d ordered it, I was able to order some for an upcoming trip! Fingers crossed this order doesn’t get cancelled like the one for my Happily Ever After magic band, but it went through as of now.

1 Like

Oh. That actually does look a lot nicer in real life.

1 Like

It does. Not so ear-idescent

Don’t know where to put this… it’s related :wink:

The design for the proposed Walt Disney World specialty license plate to benefit Make-A-Wish of Central and Northern Florida. (Walt Disney Co.)

Disney fans can now show off their love for the park with more than just that annual passholder magnet on their cars as the new Florida specialty license plate has made it into production is available statewide.

The new tag that features the Walt Disney World 50th anniversary logo with Cinderella Castle raises funds for Make-A-Wish Foundation of Central and Northern Florida.

2 Likes

They Arrived!!

7 Likes

woo hoo! Still waiting on mine (I had it delivered to my dad’s cause the delivery accuracy here suuuuuuuuucks)

wait, it’s metal plated? Is that why it’s covered in plastic?

It is that fake metallic plastic. Looks like gold, but feels like plastic.

Very pretty though. The original pictures from Disney made the slider look like it was yellow rubber …this is defintely far nicer looking than that.

1 Like

agreed, that’s a big step up to what I was thinking it was. figured it was just gonna be gold-painted rubber. Like how the annual pass ones are painted, but still totally rubber/plastic.

Neat!

…uh… what’s that 3-headed one at the bottom?

2 Likes

I have no idea and is part of the reason I posted close up pictures!

quick google search says it’s the 3-Headed Troll from Malstrom in Epcot.

REALLY weird choice to put on this band considering they’re omitting Mickey. The nautilus would have made more sense.

5 Likes

Still like the slider :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Does this anniversary magic band give any special effects?

I caved and ordered this one too…

7 Likes