50th Anniversary Magic Band Available for Prearrival Purchase

That bird thing beside Kevin.

That’s Chuuby, you see him make an appearance in MMRR at the end :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2 Likes

It’s this one though

5 Likes

Oooooh. It’s awfully cute and I guess I have seen it before, but it must not have been very memorable. I’ll be on the lookout next time I ride.

Yeah, that’s where I saw the tagline.

I don’t like this earidescensce thing. It looks like the colour of the water you get after you’ve been cleaning paint brushes at the end of art class.

I’m just going to channel my inner @sanstitre_has_left_the_building and say it’s irrelevant to me because Disney no longer allow UK guests (or anyone outside the US and Canada) to buy a magic band pre arrival so even if I wanted it, I can’t get it. Luckily I don’t want it.

5 Likes

Thank you for mentioning this. I had no idea who that was and was going to have to ask.

I like the band. The 50th strap holder would be a nice thing to use on other magic bands too.

Good point!

I thought that what it was at first glance (thank you Emoji Blitz), but it also looks a bit like an umbrella. It’s definitely Leota and not Jiminy Cricket?

3 Likes

Might be, but I doubt it. Won’t know for sure for another >checks email<… 7-10 days :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s a tell tale eye brow :face_with_raised_eyebrow: just visible :face_with_monocle:, so I agree it’s Leota :+1:t2:

1 Like

I wanted that more than the band itself, really, but I like the band too. I got a feeling we might see another band with Mickey and Friends soon, but whether or not it appears in the “pre arrival” area is anyone’s guess.

That’s what I thought too, initially, but IS it an eyebrow, or another hole for the connector? It’s definitely not the best photo

2 Likes

I ordered 2 magic bands this morning. I was so happy to see something for the 50th. Plus like @Shmebulock said you use the strap holder on other bands. I like it and we can’t wait to get them.

2 Likes

I am ordering the 50th and dd is getting the Haunted Mansion one…

image image

I was holding out with our bands from 2018, but I have been concerned that they wouldn’t work. If they do, we can now switch back and forth. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I love that!

2 Likes

So I selected this one in MDE.
But I suspect I haven’t actually got one since I never went to a “And how are you paying?” screen.
I also suspect that it’s waiting for the rest of my party to make their selections or decline MBs for that particular reservation.

I have that one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I didn’t get the pay screen until after we chose dd’s band. At that point you could wait, or choose pay now.

1 Like

That is unimpressive.

TWSS :smirk:

5 Likes

2 Likes