30 minute early entry for resort guests

We were in for the temp screening at 7:45 am and were second in our particular line. We were let in at 8:15 (we had to active a military ticket which took a few minutes). We still walked onto MMRR. A few days later we went back and this time were in line for the temp screening around 8 am. We were further back from the front, but were let in again at 8:15 and we walked right onto MMRR.

1 Like

Awesome. I’m thinking we might do SDD, MFSR, then MMRR before R&RC and ToT. Thoughts? Or are they all going to be similar. I’ve seen SDD and MF build longer waits throughout the day than MMRR. And ToT has been really long waits a bit later in the AM, but its duration makes me not want to prioritize it too early.

1 Like

The other idea for MMRR would be to do it later in the day. That first day we went to HS we rode MMRR again around 5 pm and only waited 20 minutes. Our longest wait that day was ToT.

1 Like

I’ve been noticing how MMRR is better later (20-35 min) than 3 or 4 others (SDD, MFSR, and ToT definitely and often RCoaster too). We have two days (or at least mornings till hopping time) in HS so we might follow this advice.

1 Like

I feel like the lines for MMRR build quickly in the morning and then improve. If you have two mornings at HS, you should be good. We literally did everything at HS (except Muppets) in one day (including MMRR twice).

2 Likes

Is anyone registered on the DIS?

I wouldn’t normally suggest this but there’s a thread about is a Touring Plans subscription still worth it on the TPAS forum. The last poster mentions the TPs don’t allow for the early entry.

Might be worth correcting that statement.

2 Likes

What is the TPAS forum? I have been registered for years but have never posted). It just doesn’t work for me.

Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies

2 Likes

Well done PT

4 Likes

Found it but I was not the first poster. Funny, my other account (no posts) is older than that one.

1 Like

I posted it early this morning-

3 Likes

Yes! Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you all!

4 Likes