3 months free on any Universal Annual Pass!

I called and upgraded my vacation package to an annual pass package! We plan to go to horror nights again next year so this will make all of our actual park days free next year so it was worth it! I’m also pumped about the hotel room discounts!!

3 Likes

The Premier pass has one free HHN, but only on certain dates. You probably already know that though @trnickell27 . A month or so ago we booked a night in Sept. at the Portofino hoping it would fall on one of the AP HHN dates. As soon as the dates were published I checked to see if our resort res matched a HHN. Our night matched up :partying_face: Excited about trying a new resort there.

2 Likes

Does anyone know how long this deal will last? My family is considering purchasing APs, but we aren’t sure yet. I’d hate to miss this deal though. Do you think UOR CSRs would know the end date?

TM’s were saying to purchase “by September”. I’m guessing that means end of September, but who knows.

(But I wouldn’t be surprised if they extend longer than their original plan).

2 Likes

We will be there in Sept and weren’t going to renew. If the widow is still open we might make a snap decision. You know…if the trip is going spectacularly. :laughing:

2 Likes

would it be 15 months from when you activate or purchase (not planning on going until 2024)?

Activate, which is day of first use. And there is no deadline to activate by.

3 Likes

I’m going solo in September, but our passes don’t expire until November. It’s very tempting to purchase these, though, for future use…hmmm…

2 Likes

So I called. They told me to make sure I purchased BEFORE September? Don’t know if they know the end date or were just guessing?

1 Like