3, 2, 1, Launch: Heads up! (up to date Launch times to help you look up to the skies while you're in the parks)

lol I have one of those already :wink: but I think I have to pay again and I don’t want two mbrshps… anyways… here’s an update

4 Likes

Anyone else still up? I’m watching the Artemis launch now! T-5:00

3 Likes

Just watched it live online!

6 Likes

It was AWESOME from my backyard. Screwed up on my camera :pensive: but it lit up the sky here. Even though it was much quieter than advertised it was shaking the windows on the house.

5 Likes

I didn’t make it. Too sleepy from working. DD was going to check it out if she was still awake. I’ll find out in a few hours if she did :wink:

4 Likes

Just saw this photo. Amazing :star_struck:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Are you sending us a secret signal?? If this is who I think it is, blink three times. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Ok now I’m just super confused. :joy:

2 Likes

7 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:

:rofl:

3 Likes

You are hilarious!

4 Likes

Bumping up. Looks like there are a few launches supposed to be happening soon, and I hope we catch one!

3 Likes

Falcon Heavy was added with a tentative June 23rd date. If I get to see a launch I’ll cry

1 Like

There’s a Falcon Heavy Apr 24/25 (I use this schedule) Launch Schedule – Spaceflight Now Hope it doesn’t get delayed!

2 Likes

Thanks for this!

We’ll be there that week, and had a non-park-day planned for 6/22. I’m duplicating our reservations so we can switch our 6/22 and 6/23 plan if it looks like this date holds

We’ll be in HS the 23rd, debated switching but not feasible. At least I can try to find a viewing spot at the park.

1 Like
3 Likes