3, 2, 1, Launch: Heads up! (up to date Launch times to help you look up to the skies while you're in the parks)

I’ll be in my car for the sonic boom :grimacing: tomorrow

and then the BIG one

2 Likes

Wow that was amazing. Got to watch it at a long red light. Ppl at parks should have been able to see that. Another heavy tomorrow

2 Likes

Pretty cloudy at my house. I saw it for a tiny bit between clouds. It seemed like a smaller orange dot than normal :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

hmmm… better hurry up

2 Likes

Has anyone heard is they are moving Artemis back inside again? Will they ever get to launch?!

2 Likes

I think they are moving it to shelter it from Nicole. that was in the news a few days ago.

Guess I missed it :crazy_face:

1 Like

there’s WAY TOO MUCH news to track right now :smirk:

Hey, they decided to test it’s limits. Geez that’s gutzy w/ millions of dollars :grimacing: :face_with_peeking_eye: Watch a live views from the Kennedy Space Center as Tropical Storm Nicole crosses Florida. The Artemis 1 moon rocket is riding out the storm on launch on pad 39B. The storm has pushed back its launch to Nov. 16. The next Falcon 9 scheduled for launch from pad A is a space station cargo mission on Nov. 18.

https://youtu.be/gN50Gj7zejY

4 Likes

I kind of have a feeling it’s never going to launch! :rofl:

4 Likes

I feel like it’s waiting for me to arrive.

3 Likes

2 Likes

The $4.1 billion rocket and capsule will move toward an attempt during a two-hour window that opens at 1:04 a.m. Wednesday, but also could shoot for a backup two-hour launch window on Saturday, Nov. 19 that opens at 1:45 a.m. If it launches on Wednesday, the Orion capsule would return for a splashdown in the Pacific Ocean on Dec. 11.

3 Likes

Well hey there Vcka… did you get a makeover?

Btw thanks for these rocket updates. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Looks like someone got spooked by our stalking. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grimacing:

Glad I noticed this cause I would have been so lost next time she posted.

3 Likes

yes

NP, I’ll try to keep up

maybe??? I thought it was more interesting but got me thinking more about security

Mainly I’m trying to limit online stuff here, that’s all … trying to back into the shadows but you guys are too smart for me :rofl:

5 Likes

Next time, create a whole new TP account and post as a newbie. Then see who the first person is to figure out it’s you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I did try that but it won’t let me :smirk: I’m sure it’s user error

3 Likes

Oh shoot. You’d probably have to use a different email address?

3 Likes