2023 Points charts released

Are you thinking about the angled wall where the TV is? There’s a wall to one side of the sofa that might work.

1 Like

I think they unit you’re posting and the one I’m posting might be mirror images. So maybe? If you sit on the twin chair in my pic you’re looking at the dining table with the patio just barely off to the right of your line of vision

1 Like

Yes, exactly

1 Like

Is that bit of the wall long enough for the drop down single Murphy bed to run along it? Although I don’t really see why they would bother, they could just keep the sleeper chair IMO.

I’m sure someone did a scale drawing to show they can’t have the new wall bed come down from there because of the angled wall. And the only other bit of wall is next to the kitchen - but it isn’t long enough.

I have a feeling OKW might not be able to have the new wall beds.

1 Like

I suppose that begs that question.

1 Like

Wait

OKW 1BR DOES sleep 5

that’s the main reason we bought there over SSR

Holy crow.

:woman_facepalming:

someone go delete the last 85 posts in this thread where we all lost our collective branes for a minute

4 Likes

I cry ignorance, not insanity. I’ve never actually been to OKW! :slight_smile: (Although…I’ve never actually been to SSR…but, shhhh…don’t tell anyone that.)

1 Like

I thought so but I didn’t say anything! We were considering staying there instead of Poly (but I couldn’t resist holding out for Poly).

2 Likes

Well there is also merit in discussing whether the new wall bed can fit into OKW, since DVC have said it will replace all sofa beds.

2 Likes