2022 Moonlight Magic @ AK Registration

When you say it once, we believe you. When you say it twice…we doubt you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really should not, and will not, add on a day and change my train home. I’m trying to talk myself out of doing something I should not do.

1 Like

Hey, IF someone needs a spot that is traveling in, feel free to bump me since I’m on the fence. I’m guessing we could make some kind of announcement at the meet up on Saturday?

2 Likes

See @vcka , I didn’t even know this :joy: We’ll just all wait for @Wahoohokie to tell us what to do.

4 Likes

Why not? I was originally going home on Tuesday and well, here we are! Train tickets are easy to change!

1 Like

I think there is still a lot of space across the people with reservations for MM.

2 Likes

It’s the cost of an extra night and more meals.

2 Likes

:joy: :laughing: every group needs a Ring Leader :wink:

2 Likes

I completely understand. I’m sorry. I was kidding and trying to be the enabler we are all known to be on this site!

What I didn’t say before is that I actually kept my same number of nights switching from Thurs-Tues to Fri - Wed.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen any information on the details of the event.
I’m assuming now what the second registration phase is complete, we will get details soon.

1 Like