2022 Moonlight Magic @ AK Registration

We have you covered if you want to come!

1 Like

Oh, that’s good to know. Thank you for telling me.

1 Like

Thank you. :blush: It will depend on the temps. I know you get that :wink:

1 Like

I might be interested in this. I didn’t realize there were any spots left. Who should I contact?

2 Likes

At least at night the burning thing in the sky will be gone. :rofl:

1 Like

Let me think who is in charge of that. Maybe @Hunny_Bear? If not her maybe she knows who.

1 Like

Had to find the post.

@ThorKat
There is room. I don’t have any more slots under my reservation. I don’t think it matters what slot I put you in. I added you to @JustKeepSmiling group to start filling that in.
https://forum.touringplans.com/t/epic-liner-meet-remix-parks-and-adrs/86753/373?u=hunny_bear

eta: @vcka I added you as a maybe.

3 Likes

Thank you! Is it possible to have 2? DD would like to come if so.

Oh, thank you! Thank you!

I might have a couple spots open too, trying to sort out if i can manage this short trip. Whats the best hotel to stay at for a 24 hour trip? will be in the hotel just to sleep 5-6 hours.

1 Like

someone remind me, plz: Do I need to have an APR for MM?

from what i read, no you dont.

1 Like

Sure. Updating now.

1 Like

Thank you! I bookmarked the link you sent too so I can try to stay informed :rofl:

1 Like

Got it! Happy to have @ThorKat, her DD and @vcka join us!

Also I checked my confirmation email as @Randall1028 requested forever ago that I didn’t see until today because of Disney family trips and wedding planning. It’s all good! Main thing seems to be that we all need to be there at check in.

Much thanks as always to @Wahoohokie who does all the planning work that I then mooch off of because my life is chaos :joy:

5 Likes

Is there a set meeting time and place, for MM?

1 Like

Not yet, since we don’t know what time MM starts.

2 Likes

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I’m not changing my itinerary. I’m not changing my itinerary. I cannot be enabled nope, nope, nope.

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ll try to follow more closely to find out about when/where to meet. And I’ll be at the big meet on Saturday as well.

4 Likes