2020 Promotions. Could today be the day?

I see it now, but earlier this morning it was trying to get me to purchase an annual pass before it would show me anything.

Update: I can see the offer listed but can’t see any details. My AP is part of my MDE.

1 Like

Make sure you are actually logged in. For some reason, it will say, “Welcome, Ryan!” at the top of the page, but I’m not ACTUALLY logged in. Click on something that forces you to log into MDE on the website (where it prompts for password). Then after you log in, return to the Special-Offers page. You should now see everything.

For me, until I did the actual log in, the offers did not display correctly.

Booked!!! Just what I was looking for! Well not the hotel, but ended with Grand Floridian, which I think my girls will love. Wanted a split stay but that wasn’t happening with the discount.

2 Likes

I was already booked then booked the promotion, waited for it to show up with the confirmation number, then cancelled the old reservation. Both were room only as I did the tickets separate. We are now in the Destino tower for a better price than the standard room

3 Likes

We’re in, April 21-28 French Quarter!

4 Likes

I got the Destino as well. This will be my second time staying there, if you have not stayed there yet, you are going to love it.

2 Likes

Aw man, Wilderness Lodge stuff is pretty much all gone. Is there any chance of me getting a discount if I keep checking?

We’ll be there also, same dates!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Didn’t find what I wanted, either. I was wondering the same @lindsayvrsmith. Keep checking? Hope for something to show up via MVT? I could find a different resort, but DH said he didn’t want to switch.

1 Like

Yeah, i’ve got my heart set on WL for DH’s very first trip. It is where my parents always took us as kids, so it is special to me. I keep checking back in case someone cancels. Good luck!

1 Like

I’m glad to hear this. We booked Destino for April. I previously had Destino booked for February, but with no standard room available (which is what we had previously booked), we save a whopping $8 total for 4 nights with a water view room for that stay. We’ll switch because I’ll the water view at a slightly lower rate, but that was disappointing. Was hoping for a better savings. Not finding a lot of standard room availability for any resort in the busy February time.

Now it shows rooms available under the Discount offer… but its the exact same price that I paid when I booked the room originally. Glitch? Or was there a price increase and now the old price is the “discount”? My original reservation was WL standard room at $369/night.

Liner meet!

Like how you go into a furniture and find that all the furniture is on sale! (Sold at the exact same price it was a week before.)

:wink:

Ugh. Should I be refreshing every 3 minutes, here? It’s a good thing I don’t have much going on at work today.

1 Like

Update - my awesome travel agent (who is on vacation attending a wedding this weekend) was searching as well and she snagged me the standard room at the Tower. Yay for savings and amazing travel agents!

3 Likes

Club Level Standard at CSR Destino is not part of the program. Apparently only Standard Rooms and Suites (and I suppose maybe Deluxe CL). So just a heads up that if you are looking or modifying, there aren’t necessarily a few of each type of room available.

Depends on when. I had it booked for a period of time this morning for 2/19-2/23 when the Passholder rates were still showing. It was Tower - Standard View - Club Access. Prices were $297.50 for night 1, then $345.10, $494 and $493. Total was $1832 - just looked at my confirmation email. I decided I didn’t want to spend the extra for club level and changed to regular standard. The weekends weren’t discounted, but those rates for the non-weekend were great!

To be honest I was surprised that I got a standard room in the Tower. I was looking for the Star Wars race weekend. I guess I helps that I booked before 7am.

1 Like