2020 Promotions. Could today be the day?

Standard Room in the Tower was still showing in my modify window at 8:45am. We already had booked a Std CL room for 1/23-1/27. It wasn’t available. So I called and got the 411. Glad you got you room! Very cool place.

1 Like

No. Your ADRs are fine.

They are not linked to your reservation; everyone can book at 180 days out whether staying onsite or not. The onsite reservation just let’s you book for 10 days or length of stay at once.

1 Like

Thanks @Nicky_S super excited first time staying on-site

1 Like

My fabulous travel agent got us another $180 off our March trip with the Gift of Magic discount. That’s in addition to the Canadian resident ticket discount she found for us last week that saved us almost $600. All told, about $1000 Canadian less than we were paying originally. I was hoping there would be some savings off the price we booked at, but this has been great!

2 Likes

I went with the kids eat free 3-9 year old and was able to upgrade from movies to Pop and add another hotel night and day in the parks for $109 more. So glad all you liners had me waiting for the deals to come out.

1 Like

got passholder discount rate for CARS suite at AOA, originally booked sunday through thursday stay at 2300, got it down to $1700
feeling very magical

1 Like

Saved over $1,300 on a disgustingly expensive Beach Club - Club Level vacation from the discount this morning. Certainly not the 25% that they advertise (very deceptive). Bottom line – I have more money tonight than I had when I woke up this morning!

1 Like

Thanks to this post I just saved over $1000 by adding the promotion to my existing Animal Kingdom Lodge reservation. Score! Thanks everyone!

3 Likes

I was able to save enough to cover flights by moving our trip up a couple of weeks!

1 Like