2020 Promotions. Could today be the day?

Now I’m starting to worry!

Same

They can’t give discounts until after they raise prices! :wink:

2 Likes

True! But I need a discount to reduce the last price hike! :joy:

1 Like

In 2018 (or 2017?) it didn’t happen until 10/6

They did a Canadian residents offer in the last 2-3 days. Noticed it yesterday. 20% off tickets when you purchase 4-days or more.

1 Like

ugh really hoping today was the day! I guess I’ll be stalking the website or a little longer…

2 Likes

Count me in for stalking the website!!!

2 Likes

When you guys stalk, which page are you looking at? This one?

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/

I had previously just been going into my reservation and clicking change reservation… and seeing no offers available. But I’m guessing the link above is faster?

1 Like

Yep. I have that one bookmarked. I was told it would appear here first.

1 Like

Yep, @lindsayvrsmith, that’s where I’ve been looking… every day… for what feels like a year.

3 Likes

Today is the day

5 Likes

Gift of Magic room offers are up!

4 Likes

Got 30% off the Gran Destino. Just what I was hoping for. (AP discount)

1 Like

What are the other AP discounts? I have an AP, but it isn’t activated yet so I can’t see the discounts.

Select Disney Deluxe Villas Save up to 35%
Select Disney Deluxe Resorts Save up to 35%
Select Disney Moderate Resorts Save up to 30%
Select Disney Value Resort Hotels Save up to 25%
3 Likes

You don’t need to have activated it yet to see the AP discounts, as long as it is linked to your MDE account. I have an AP that is not yet activated as well, but I can see the AP discounts.

I was hoping for the play, stay, and dine promo. Should I wait?!

1 Like

Thanks so much TP friends just saved on the new deals whoop whoop! Now when I cancel my previous reservation will I loose my ADR’s ?

1 Like

Welcome! I am pretty sure Disney let’s you switch to other promotions if they are offered. That way people don’t wait for a better offer.

2 Likes