20 Years Later - A Disney Story

I was thinking about stopping in after, so no problem hijacking! :laughing:

For those reading along that may care, buses are PACKED. Standing room only to DS. I saw an older couple decide to get off the bus bc it was too crowded.

I sure don’t miss that, lol

7 Likes

ETA: Enjoy dinner and your meet up with @vcka.

Agree. I’ve never understood this. This happened for our non-Disney vacation condo this summer. I can’t just say, well, I know check out is at (whatever time) but I can’t GUARANTEE I’ll be out. I get it, staff is tight right now and they need more time to turn over the rooms. But it’s annoying, for sure.

7 Likes

Dang now I wish I would have picked you up. And thunder. Today I have my umbrella :umbrella:

8 Likes

And lightening

7 Likes

I know this feeling so well although you say it nicer than I do. I say I’m head nurse at the asylum :joy:

Recharge those batteries and have a fabulous trip filled with Magic just for you!

10 Likes

Dinner at the Boathouse with @vcka was amazing!!! We were seated out on the covered outdoor area, right on the water. There were ducks, amphibicars, and even a huge turtle!!

I had the yellowfin tuna and @vcka had the salmon. I forgot to take pictures bc I was starving after a long day. I did, however take a picture of the amazing drink, Duck Duck Razz!!

(This drink was STRONG, fyi!)

The food was really really good! We talked for a long time and it was really great getting to meet up.
Afterwards we were going to try for Gideon’s, but the virtual line was 3 hours, so we noped out. @vcka was kind enough to drive me back to the hotel where my room was finally ready. It’s been a long day, so I’m probably gonna shower and hit the hay.

23 Likes

Yay for liner meets! And with the elusive @vcka! Sounds like you had a blast.

5 Likes

“No I’m real!!!”

and if you look you can see my cane and umbrella :wink:

We had a lovely visit learning that we are two peas in a pod :wink: Tried to PM @dianelynn who was supposed to be a Base Line Tap, across the way, but didn’t have any luck. Next time.

15 Likes

Good morning Liners!
I feel so much better after some sleep! I must have been so dehydrated yesterday…I drank about 5 small glasses of water at dinner!
Today I’ll be heading to AK. I’ll be here until lunch time or so. I tried to pack too much in during the early stages of my planning, but I’ve pared that back.
I’ll be having breakfast at Tusker House, mostly so I can scope it out for clients in it’s new iteration. Then riding and waking around. I’ll be heading back to the resort for a midday break and then tonight is Boo Bash!

I have an ADR for California Grill tonight. I’m still waffling on where I want to keep it or not. None of the entrees just grab me, if you know what I mean. I have a back up ADR. Decisions decisions.

14 Likes

14 Likes

Good morning! In line for FOP, not too bad at the moment!

17 Likes

I’m so sorry I missed you guys! It sounds like you had a great time!

2 Likes

Enjoy AK today!!

2 Likes

Glad you’re rested and rehydrated. Have a great day at AK!

3 Likes

Can’t recall - have you dined there before? If yes, that’s the only reason I can think of why you might actually not go. Otherwise, even if the entrees don’t grab you, you can make a meal out of a couple of apps or an app and some sushi (if you like sushi). If you’ve not been then you should go up Purely For the Sake Of Research and have something small. Your clients need to know!

6 Likes

Hooray Best Park Day!

3 Likes

All done with FOP, now for breakfast!!
Mickey and Goofy say hi!!!:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

I’ve never been. And I’m likely going to go and do just that.

4 Likes

Yeah unless you’d been before AND going would be at the expense of doing something else, don’t skip it. It’s so fantastic up there.

What time is your ressie, roughly? Daytime? Sunset? After dark?

7:30. Tried to time it so that I could watch the fireworks.

5 Likes