1900 Park Fare finally reopening!

Squeeeeeee!!! I am so excited that they are finally bringing back 1900 Park Fare. Here is the link for those interested in hearing about the changes. I am most excited that Tiana will be there!!

11 Likes

Ohhhh and new characters, right? Did they have characters at breakfast and dinner previously?

6 Likes

Yes.

9 Likes

HOORAY!!! This was one of our family favorites!! I was thinking it was never going to reopen! I hope it’s as good or better than it was!

6 Likes

Yes breakfast was Alice In Wonderland (and maybe Mary Poppins?) and dinner was Concerella, Prince Charming the wicked stepmother and the evil stepsister the dinner character interaction was top notch!

7 Likes

I am less inclined to go with the new line up, though I am super happy to see Mirabel somewhere. The other characters (except Tiana) bore me. I was really looking forward to going, but I don’t see my family agreeing to go with me with this cast of characters.

Then again, my favorite character is Mary Poppins, and my loungefly and magicband are Alice…

7 Likes

We definitely did breakfast here for Mary Poppins. I don’t think I’d be inclined to go now.

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ll ever go to this restaurant, but I’m always glad to see nature healing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing this as an independent thread!

1 Like

Life finds a way

(never saw it)

3 Likes

I just have to say what an odd assortment of characters! They don’t seem to fit in with the Grand Flo atmosphere in my opinion.

8 Likes

I never ate here before. Was it always a buffet? Where was the tea at GF?

1 Like

Tea was in the “tea room” at the other side of the lobby from Park Fare. I wish that would come back in a reasonably priced manner!

3 Likes

Ahh I don’t know why I thought it was here. I want that to come back!

1 Like

Agreed!! Although it was so watered down even pre-Covid. Like wasn’t it something outrageous like $200pp or something?

My mom, sister and I had a glorious tea here back in 2008 that I will never forget.

4 Likes

Whoa! I have no idea. I didn’t know it was a thing until it wasn’t a thing :worried:

1 Like

Yes, buffet for both. And better quality than most character meals.

2 Likes

Ok I’m looking back and reviews from 2019 show a $35pp option so maybe I made this up, but I thought there was something very expensive. I would do tea for $40-50pp in a heartbeat! It was usually a hard reservation to come by too.

1 Like

Ok there was a Mad Hatter tea that was in Park Fare that was $49 per child and it was a drop off event! (Why did they get rid of all the drop off events???) Maybe this is what you were thinking of? And maybe that price for kids is what was making me think of something expensive?

2 Likes

That’s not fair! I’m the one that wants to go! :rofl:

3 Likes