1900 Park Fare finally reopening!

No worries, I’ll drop you off!

4 Likes

1 Like

I’m thinking my sister will be in agreement. She’s all about the villains.

I’m glad we had an awesome time in September 2019.

1 Like

I don’t think so. I recall looking at some tea price and choking at it - about $200 pp seems right for what I’m remembering.

2 Likes

I loved the supper variety. Paella, chicken marsala, lots and lots of dishes. And the mini desserts. :yum:

2 Likes

I wanted to meet those step sisters!

4 Likes

They looked like a lot of fun, but the characters who interact more make me nervous, as someone who experiences vicarious discomfort in awkward social interactions. I prefer the characters who just smile and give you a hug or whatever.

That said I have seen some pretty good performances by the stepsisters.

4 Likes

They were awesome. So in character. Lady Tremaine was so great. Haughty and commanding. Except for this

She’s giving Santa her Christmas list.

This was September 2019 when we had 10 between 2 tables at 1900. Cindy and the Prince danced with our 3 great grandaughters. It was a good trip.

6 Likes

I love this so much!

2 Likes

That was a magical supper

You recognized my sister?

3 Likes

I sure thought that was her!

2 Likes

Her hair is shorter now and more authentic color.

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

I did! These are those moments that are really so special!

3 Likes

I wanted to meet them but they weren’t there and we had a mouse instead! Lady T was good value though.

2 Likes

We went once also with I think Perla. Not a character often seen but when you’re expecting those zany awkward step sisters it’s a bit of a disappointment.

3 Likes

Agree! We had some of the best character interactions ever at that dinner

2 Likes

I think like @janamelia I like the villains! That is why I am excited for our Artist Point ADR in March.

3 Likes

Yeah Mad Hatter and Alice were fun but it was a bit of a duplicate of the Crystal Palace with Pooh and Tigger. We did both of these (breakfast and dinner) and dinner far and away was the better option. The sisters were a real hoot. They steal the show.

1 Like

Wait you never saw Jurassic Park?!?!?!?

3 Likes