1 June what's your countdown today?

24 days!

3 Likes

113 days to go and counting every minute!!! We are staying at AOA and Iā€™m not sure who is more excited, me or my kids!! Probably ME!

3 Likes

12 Days!

2 Likes

90 more days!

2 Likes

I want this too! When we were paying the deposit on the cruise last night, DH said ā€œyou are giving up Disney next year for this, right?ā€ I corrected him quickly. Said nope, Alaska is our family trip. Disney is for me. I wonā€™t take the kids next year, but that doesnā€™t mean I wonā€™t be going. Silly man.

4 Likes

No real countdown for WDW. Countdown to DLR is 163 though. I am hoping for a countdown around 357, assuming the 24 hour day is in May again.

2 Likes

5 days until we hit the road and 7 days until our first day onsite. We are staying at Fort Wilderness cabins and fax is ready to go for Tuesday!

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good point. The weather on our January trip this year was soooo nice!!! In fact, even though that trip was just DH and me, weā€™ve pretty much decided never to bring the kiddos in the heat after seeing how nice it is in the mild weather. But Iā€™m leavinā€™ the kids at home for 24-hour day, so I was just thinking about overall convenience (and my parents being able to watch them over Memorial Day, but probably not in Feb.).

3 Likes

I have the same issue- Memorial Day would be easy for childcare, but Februaryā€™s temperature sounds so much better! Have to admit we were miserable in Orlando in early April due to the high heat and humidity, I cannot imagine how much worse it was in late May.

2 Likes

20 weeks and 2 days here! Havenā€™t decided if that sounds/feels like less than saying 142 daysā€¦

2 Likes

Yep, we did our first full family trip last year over Memorial Day, and it was HOT! I know June and July are typically even worse, but with the littles, we were pretty nervous about the daytime heat the whole trip. Evenings were much better, though, and pool time is always fun when itā€™s really warm.

2 Likes

As of today, I have a ā€œhopefulā€ countdown of 60 days to DLR. Iā€™ve had a very tentative CD for WDW now at 112, but if the DLR trip becomes a ā€œgoā€, WDW will be on hold until 2016 sometimeā€¦

1 Like

34 for me. 32 until we pack up the family truckster. Woohoo!

1 Like

243 staying at port Orleans-riverside second Disney trip family of 18ā€¦canā€™t wait

1 Like

161! Also going for the end of F&W

1 Like

6! Super excited!

3 Likes

17 days today! :grinning: First trip to WDW but with all the help from touring plans hopefully a well planned trip! B

2 Likes

314 days :slight_smile: Iā€™m booked at OKW (hospitality house) for the whole two weeks but I think as soon as my 7 month window opens up Iā€™ll book AK - KV for the second half of our trip.

2 Likes

Sounds great! What dates shall I plan on meeting you for this wonderful DVC stay? :wink:.

1 Like

ha!!! April 11th - April 25th :smiley:

2 Likes