1 June what's your countdown today?

Ooh Halloween party looks so much fun! We are going to try the Christmas one next trip.

3 Likes

180 days today. ADR day. Waiting to hear from my TA on what the results were.

1 Like

Hope you get the ones you want - be sure to let us know how you get on!

1 Like

444 for us.

@Ellen1976 we loved MVMCP, my DH liked it more than MNSSHP.

2 Likes

Oh thatā€™s good news - we really wanted to do both (I think I remember you did both your last trip?), but couldnā€™t fit the dates around doing that and doing Wine and Dine half marathon weekend.

2 Likes

Good morning!

3 days and just 2 until we hit the road!!!

Approximately 220 until Marathon weekend but I donā€™t quite have that figured out yet.

Then there is the 24 hour day next year, hopefully in June, not February, and DDā€™s band trip over spring break.

Five hundred and something too to see you! 2016 is going to be my year of Disney! Very exciting!!!

6 Likes

Will do!

1 Like

3 days!!!

And I REALLY REALLY hope you can swing it for Nov 2016!!!

2 Likes

Good morning! Iā€™m at just 118 to go! Iā€™m so ready.

4 Likes

Once it gets under 100 itā€™ll seem to go much more quickly. I remember you started with a long countdown - glad itā€™s getting closer for you.

2 Likes

2016 year of Disney sounds fantastic!

3 Likes

I am at 233, I havenā€™t been to WDW in almost 8 years, I have nothing booked or planned or anything, its surreal. :smiley: I hope I can get there without moving it backā€¦againā€¦

2 Likes

Me too! Iā€™m really excited for this trip. So many new things! And itā€™s been almost three years since I was there. Iā€™m so so ready.

2 Likes

Iā€™m really hoping the 2016 24-hour day is in the Spring and not February, too! That would work so much better for me!

3 Likes

113 days! AKL villas with rented points. MNSSHP for the first time. Days are going by to slolwy.

2 Likes

February would make it so much more tolerable though. It really was miserable sweating non stop for 24 hours lol.

3 Likes

Hope it works out for you!

Getting close to a hundred days though - youā€™ll soon be there!

1 Like

Hi @Ellen1976! 96 days for us

3 Likes

Hi Aly! Under 100!!!

1 Like