New Badges. You've earned them

How were you guys able to change your titles? I only get a drop-down w/two choices: & “Leader”. Very curious… @brklinck @Elaine5715

I believe that @LaurelStewart did it for us, because of our snarky posts

Ah… well then… I better not be snarky! :blush:

I’m not sure who did @Elaine5715 's title. It wasn’t me.

1 Like

Snarky as in awesome

Loving the titles. Especially @luvmuppets @luvmuppets

I have nada. Lost my Leader title, too. I sad. :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Not here. I’m still just a mouse on a piano.

Hey, I’m a mouse on a piano too. :wink:

Wait! I have no title! Do I? (so confused!)

Love it! Did you take my Leader title too? :stuck_out_tongue: (totally j/k btw, the more pianos in the world, the better)

You are the Packing Matron :smiley:

1 Like

Log out and log back in. It might reappear.

I did, twice. :cry:

J/w where the option went to select one of my badges as a Title? I can’t find it anymore, and my “Leader” title disappeared. But I can’t even find where to select a Title anymore

If you don’t have anything that can’t be used as a title, you won’t even have the option.

But the problem is that I DID have a Title. It said “Leader”, then the badge that I had of it disappeared and so did the Title

So did I. It disappeared…supposedly so did everyone else’s level 3 “Leader” and today Laurel said they’re doing away with the Leader title/level 3. Now you have to suck up, beg, set something on fire…not really sure what…to get someone to give you a title. I think @KeliJ may have something to do with it. :sparkles:

(PS, you do have your Leader title on–I can see it! :smile:

No, I do not! I am Not One of Those People, @PianoMinnie. Geez, you get a title and then no one even bothers to actually read it.

1 Like

:laughing: Ooooh so the finger-pointing in the Cava post is incorrect…I wonder who the Title Committee is then…