New Badges. You've earned them

But you were right about the sucking up and begging. Actually, I offered up an entirely inappropriate form of payment to try and get a title. Score!

1 Like

OMG @Elaine5715 's title wins. :joy:

When did she say that? Maybe Iā€™ll get a fancy title to replace it like others here?

In reply to one of my posts whining about losing my Leader statusā€¦which I see others still haveā€¦

(palming tip to Title bag squirrel).Donā€™t know 'nuthinā€¦

2 Likes

Still wondering why so many people have ridiculously awesome Badge Titles, and I donā€™t even see an option to change mine in the preferencesā€¦

Careful what you wish for @Malyficent. :wink:

1 Like

I wish for an awesome Badge Title, I wish for an awesome Badge Title, I wish for an awesome Badge Title (clicking my sparkly red heels incessantly)

1 Like

Wow! I wonder if @LaurelStewart knows you want: an awesome badge title?

@LaurelStewart "doesnā€™t take requests. ". Lol.

One does not simply get an awesome badge title. Lol.

Fact. (see above). :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh! I know she does not take requests. But, I suspect she may or may not accept suggestions from othersā€¦

I got my First flag badge!!! :slight_smile:

LOL Glad that worked out for you. I should get a frosty adult a beverage as a reward! :wink:

So, now I know where you guys got your titles from. You have connections. I want mine to say schmo or peon. Anyone want to put in a good work for me with the admins?

How doth one earneth yon badge for totally abandoning oneā€™s IE for Firefox - just so I can read and liketh ye postings? Yea, verily, this have I done this very morn upon the hour of 3am! Sleep? TP doth murder (or at least render less important) sleep!

Iā€™m gonna pay for this when the alarm goes off in 3 hours, arenā€™t I?

6 Likes

Bumping for the Forum Anniversary. You werenā€™t there, man.

4 Likes

Yeah man! It was weird, one day we were all happy in chat, and the next it was like WOW! What happened!

5 Likes

Do we get a special badge for surviving the Great Divide? :smiley:

2 Likes