New Badges. You've earned them

One thing I really like about the forum software is the ability to recognize with badges whenever folks go above and beyond in helping out other Liners, the staff, or the site.

With that, we’ve created a few new badges. There’ll be more.

That’s the Way It Was and We Liked It Awarded to those who used Lines Chat before the formal switch to discussion forums (at a date TBD).

The things I do for this site. Oye! Awarded to anyone who has to switch mobile browsers, help diagnose phone compatibility problems, or otherwise help Liners or staff with getting these forums up and running.

You Weren’t There, Man. You weren’t…there Awarded to @MDU, @Sorcerers_Apprentice, @MrTomMorrow, @MagicMN, @Armadillo_Alert, @Camsdad and @mascardofamily for their help in testing and initial rollout of the software.

13 Likes

Also:

I was in charge…once Awarded to @pirategirl007 first, then Niter (whenever he actually comes over), and anyone who gets put in charge of discussions and chat for a while.

1 Like

What about @MrTomMorrow? Wasn’t he here testing?

Love the badges. Lol. Anything for keeping @MDU out of trouble?

2 Likes

#lenlikestrouble

2 Likes

Is that YOUR new badge @MDU! Hahahaha.

1 Like

Thanks! Fixed.

I’ll take the “PITA” badge now. Lol.

2 Likes

@Armadillo_Alert was also a tester. Give her that badge!

3 Likes

And @camsdad

1 Like

I think your badges have just thrown those people under the bus… made them targets… ummmm put blinking lights on top of their towers of terror!

1 Like

I’m a big girl. I can take it.

3 Likes

Always been a target. Always will be. Don’t give a flying Dumbo. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Wouldn’t have it any other way!

4 Likes

I’d like to thank the academy…

3 Likes

I shall wear my “Oye!” with pride & try to live up to the moniker.
Thanks!

1 Like

Will this do away with the awards closet? Will their be badges generated for post levels? That would be cool! <ready to hand over the key to the closet and the storage locker, along with the POD of sporks>

1 Like

That’s a good idea. Let me ask the developers. (What’s an awards closet?)

@lentesta doesn’t know about the awards closet full of sporks, mickey shaped moleskin, and mickey head shaped pool noodles?

1 Like

I lead a sheltered life. :slight_smile:

1 Like