Magical Vacations Travel (2018)

I saw a different post today where some people were having issues with Disney overcharging them when they have booked through MVT, has anyone here experienced that?

Did anyone on here get any MVT deals for this February? Wondering if I can get a clue as to what kind of deals I might be able to get next February. Although, I know it will probably be different! Thanks!

I used MVT for my trip that starts tomorrow. 4 Nights at Beach Club for $1422 ($355/night). Not the best Iā€™ve gotten from them, but better than the annual passholder discount.

2 Likes

And Iā€™ve used them for a half dozen trip - never had an issue with Disney overcharging. But I will be on the lookout!

1 Like

Did you get your tickets from them as well? I saw someone had issues linking them to MDE!

No, we have annual passes, so we do the room only reservations.

Iā€™ve used them for almost 10 trips and never had an issue either. Other families Iā€™ve recommended them too havenā€™t said anything either.

Never had an issue linking ticketsā€¦well, take that back in 2015 we had a glitch but were trying to get multiple parties linked together but nothing really with the tickets.

You link the reservation number- no issue.

1 Like

I donā€™t know how they would overcharge you as you go through the agent at MVT who deals with Disney Business section or convention section whatever you want to call it. Your agent gives you a quote upfront and if your are interested your deposit is one days room rate. The rest of the bill is due 30 days prior to your check-in date. I am presently using MVT for our March vacation. I had already booked it myself but after getting a quote for $1000 less I rebooked through MVT. at PoR. I also booked their fall special in late Aug. at Poly and saved $4500.

I got my tickets and a meal plan with my vacation and had no problem at all linking them.

The issue is with Disney. You check in- paid in full- and Disney charges you again for the room, at full price.

So do they inform you that there is a balance due? Or do you have to be observant and catch it on the charge total?

They have been charging peopleā€™s credit card on file.

How hard has it been to get the charges removed?

Not hard, you just need to keep an eye on your charges. If there is a problem tell your agent too.

I know that our a gent sent us a email which I printed, showing that Disney acknowledged that my bill was paid in full. We will definitely bring this receipt with us.

1 Like

After hearing such great things from other liners, Iā€™m using MVT to book my September trip! Sent in my deposit this morning; Fingers crossed we receive our confirmation!

Anyone know if we get EMH with this? Forgot to ask Kristin, who has been very responsive and kind!

1 Like

Any guest staying on property gets EMH. It matters not how you book. Enjoy!

1 Like

Are the booking through MVT for the Values like POP a lot cheaper than the Mods? Just curious because I was thinking the percentage of discount might be lower and it may actually be close in price.