YouTube

Hey all. Who do you enjoy watching on YouTube for trip planning/mood creating purposes these days? I feel like all the accounts I used to follow haven’t posted since the first lockdown.

AllEars
DFB.
Paging Mr. Morrow
Super Enthused
Theme Park 'Ohana

3 Likes

Not so much for planning, but for sheer joy I watch PagingMrMorrow. He is a delight. I randomly met him in MK in December and he was just as polite and friendly in person as he appears in video.

2 Likes

There are others that I watch for Disneyland planning.

4K WDW is my big one for just getting the feels

5 Likes

I still like DFB (Disney Food Blog) even though I’m not planning a trip. Her enthusiasm is contagious.

2 Likes

In addition to some already mentioned, I like PCDev.

1 Like

Adam Hattan - love the ones with Gary
Tyler Travels TV - he does it with his wife Jessica Braun
WDW Couple - great restaurant reviews
The Magic Dads - also great restaurant reviews and trip vlogs
Jen Lefforge - She does some dvc

4 Likes

I second all of these! I love them all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I thought AllEars = DFB?

2 Likes

DfB bought out all ears a while back. They do sometimes cross over but they keep thier content seperate. For you tube though i prefer all ears content over DFB.

1 Like

Oh gotcha. I thought they fully merged! Thanks for clarifying :slight_smile:

I love PMM he isy absolute favorite…he just makes me happy. I started watching him when the park first started openening again. He did a series of staycatioms with some amazing disney sunrises…good stuff there

2 Likes

Yeah those were awesome!

For planning, I enjoy DFB. Very professional.
I can tolerate random folks as well when it comes to answering specific questions. For a look at what’s happening in the parks I enjoy All Ears (Molly), Tim Tracker, Paging Mr. Morrow and (sometimes) Super Enthused.

1 Like

Happy to find new ones to watch! I watch a few of those, but my favorite is
Mickey Views https://www.youtube.com/c/MickeyViews. Brayden just seems to get the scoop and makes accurate predictions. Love him!

1 Like

Paging Mr Morrow
All Ears
Tim Tracker
Michael Kay
Magical Meg
Kyle Pallo
Jojo World
Adam Hattan
Super Enthused

1 Like