The thread about what everyone does to spend time when NOT planning a Disney trip got me thinking about our individual Disney histories.
I thought it could be fun to share your own personal Disney History. That is, when you first went, and the trips you’ve had since then. And if you’ve never been but just planning your first, share that as well!
Since I started this thread, that makes me NUMBER ONE (well…I mean, number one poster in this thread). Ages and years are approximate based on my fuzzy memory.
- Age 9 (1982) first trip to Walt Disney World, including Epcot.
- Age 12 (1985), first (and only) trip to Disneyland.
- Age 14 (1988), trip to Magic Kingdom with friend’s family.
- Age 22 (1995), honeymoon at Walt Disney World, all four parks. (Only time we ever stayed on site.)
- Age 24 (1997), took our 5-year-old niece for two days at Magic Kingdom.
- Age 28 (2001), first trip to WDW with our two (at the time) kids, DS4, and DS3.
- Age ?? (200?), somewhere in here we had another trip…the details elude me.
- Age 38 (2011), family trip to WDW for 6 days (first with all 5 kids)
- Age 43 (2016), trip with family to WDW, minus oldest son, for 5 days.
Okay. Your turn!