Your best character interactions

Ok so you do have some redeeming qualities.
I slowed down after college and now hardly ever watch.

I don’t like interacting with face characters as much, so I get where your family is coming from. I LOVE hamming it up with the fur characters, though.

• Bring Pooh a little packet of honey, ask to bounce with Tigger (one of my all time favorite candid photopass moments - Tigger accidentally knocked off my ear headband while we were bouncing, and the photographer got my headband flying midair while Tigger was covering his eyes in shame).
  • Chip and Dale are always a hoot, especially at Garden Grill. They often try to “steal” me from my husband.
  • Do something to make Donald mad, like say “Mickey is #1” or ask why he isn’t wearing pants.

One of my absolute favorite character interactions are impossible to recreate. After I ran my very first 10k, my husband and I went to see Olaf, who is my absolute favorite character. He noticed the medal right away, and then my husband said I had been waiting all day to show it to him, so he took it off of me and took pictures of him holding it then putting it back over my head. Photopass got me smiling absolutely ear to ear.

3 Likes

Always.
Stop.
For.
Donald Duck.
Always.

4 Likes

Ditto. Although I still watch the movies.

1 Like

Peter Pan is great! My daughter still remembers 5 years later some of the things he said to her. She loves veggies and was shocked that he never eats any😂

1 Like

Chip and Dale. I said “I heard Dale is a better dancer” and Chip started dancing. I said “I heard Chip was stronger than you” and Dale started doing push ups. It was even funnier when I started counting the push ups but added about 20 more than he was actually on. Favorite interaction ever.

2 Likes

Yes! Love Anna!

These are awesome!

My favorite so far has been when Cinderella at 1900 park fare asked BOTH of my sons to dance and they both turned her down lol.

And Snow White at Epcot- she was amazing. Such a high voice my kids’ expressions were totally confused.

2 Likes

This is so fun!! We are 10 days out and I can’t hardly contain my excitement! First trip for my kids so I hope they get some of these types interactions!

1 Like

Last trip DD4 was dressed in Tinkerbell dress. Peter Pan chased her down outside carousel and kept calling her Tink. Very cute.

Timon- DD4 had one of the baby Simba dolls and gave it to Timon, who made a big fuss about it and rocked it like a baby. Then started to dance as CM sang “Lion sleeps tonight.”

After that interaction, DD4 brought a doll of some sort for all fur characters. She gave one to Sadness and told her she thought it would make her happy. Sadness pet the doll and rocked it but then got really sad when doll was taken away. Very fun.

Also, DD4 has an obsession with princess shoes, and we have a number of Photopass shots with DD4 and princess comparing their shoes. There is a really cute one where DW, DD4 and Cinderella all comparing shoes. DW and DD4 were both wearing the new Cinderella Toms.

2 Likes

We were at H&V and my husband started getting really curious about who was the heir to the Scrooge McDuck fortune. He was down a wiki-pedia rabbit hole when Goofy appears behind him and starts looking at his phone, and got REALLY excited to tell us he knows Donald! We told him we were wondering about the money, and he pantomimed about picking up pennies as a kid and saving every one until he was old. It was a bit of charades, and when I yelled “THE POWER OF COMPOUND INTEREST!” Goofy doubled over and we both were having a great time.

I asked one of the stepsisters which one was older. That was fun!

I thanked Buzz for protecting the galaxy and that I was sure no one really appreciated how much work that was. He was very relieved to have found someone that understands.

Alice… just tried to keep up!

I told my kids to salute with a green army man and he said, “You heard the sergeant, that’s an ORDER!” and promptly saluted with the kids.

I had so much fun with the characters on this past trip!!

1 Like

This showed up in my iTunes podcast feed today. I thought you might find it helpful

3 Likes

For me I have a ton!

My personal faves to meet are Judy Hopps & Nick Wilde (MVMCP/MISIDPI), Timon, Meeko, and Chip’n’Dale.

With Nick & Judy, they are full of energy and are very fun to interact with no matter what the situation, especially when I had my Nick & Judy plushies with me during the Move It Shake It parade. Judy as a matter of fact has kissed me once during the Christmas Party in 2016 and 3 times during MISIDPI. And their hugs are like THE BEST!

For Timon, I told him that he would look great in a hula skirt with a leia on top. It got hilarious from there!

With Meeko, this was the MOST ADORABLE INTERACTION I HAVE EVER HAD! I told Meeko “I have this friend in Southern California who really loves you his name is Noah*, I’ve been looking all over to see you by the way!” And then he walks up to me arms open, and gives me this great big hug! I then asked him how Flit was doing, if he was behaving for Pocahontas, and if he found any biscuits, which he didn’t, but I told him “I bet you’re getting hungry. It’s getting close to lunchtime for that matter.” I then told him I had something that I got before leaving Epcot… A PLUSHIE OF HIM! He was so happy too, and he put it around my neck since that plushie had a long tail!
*This Noah guy is a member of a Facebook group of mine, and Meeko is his favorite character (he lives on the West Coast and Meeko is considered to be a RARE character over at Disneyland). TLDR - I was doing this for a friend.

Chip’n’Dale are the funniest characters I have meet period, particularly at Hollywood Studios! I had brought along a Chip’n’Dale plush and a MagicBand and their MagicBandits, I was with my friend Colby at the time. Well, guess what happened? Dale was the first one to point out the plushies! I was like, “that looks like you guys!” I handed the plushies over to them (the plushies were connected by the same thing that holds clothing labels) and they play “tug of war” with the plushies. Next thing I know, Dale grabs hold of my left arm (which has the Chip’n’Dale MagicBand with matching MagicBandits) points himself out, and then I see Dale take off my MagicBand (IDK HOW the fur characters can remove one’s MagicBand) and I hear a “he’s so excited!” just as Dale starts to run off with it. The blueberry was like “Hey where are you going?!” to Dale. He ran off to the umbrella with it, and she’s like “What are you doing?” And Dale did come back, I told them that I was their “biggest fan”, Chip pats Colby on the back and hugs me as Dale signs his autograph. Colby also put his Stitch hat on Chip, I do the same thing putting my Mickey hat on Dale, and he tries to fit my MagicBand to his nose! I then ask them “Any of you been getting into trouble recently?” Dale points to Chip, I said “Chip has?” Then Chip points to Dale, and I’m like “Oh it doesn’t matter both of you have been getting into trouble recently!”
Now it gets to the funny part, right after the PP photographer took Colby’s picture with them, Dale burped into his ear! Just as we were about to leave, Chip still had the plushes. I told him that they were mine, I got them back and the blueberry told him “Don’t worry Chip we’ll get your own later…”
Also worth mentioning that Stitch burped into Colby’s ear once, and Pluto has kissed him too!

2 Likes