You won't believe my all-new, super-controversial, click-baiting approach to WDW planning

Too confusing. Have to just stick with ASS.

3 Likes

This is very possibly why they decided to take the abbreviation and abbreviate it further.

No star wars fans around to add an O to the end?

2 Likes

After working on the project for years, the joke was old and tired. Only a newbie to the project would make the joke, and no one would laugh. :slight_smile: Most everyone was a Star Wars fan, though. We were all programmers after all.

Indeed:)

Other than the CL10 days lately, if you’ve been in the park within the first hour after published park opening, you are pretty much guaranteed to get on the ride by the end of the day. It’s frustrating if you need a morning BG for some reason, but otherwise you should be able to get on at some point during the day, and CMs have been very helpful moving other plans around for you if needed to make it back to your BG if it comes at an inopportune time.

Don’t stress! Just get there 30min+ before park opening.

6 Likes

Thanks! Fingers crossed!

1 Like

While I think I agree with the general premise, that one ride is not worth all this time and effort, I have been a Star Wars Nerd since the first movies came out when I was a kid (so, so, so very old). So I reserve the right to stamp my feet if I don’t get on it in April.

I think my chances of getting on RoTR are better than getting on FOP, which has consistently been rated the best ride in the parks. And I am ok with missing out on FOP, even though I have never been on it.

1 Like

Hardly. It’s only a spoiler to someone who hasn’t been on the internet in the last six months.

1 Like

That’d be me.

1 Like

Then how do you know the ride even exists?

What ride?

Where am I?

Whose voice is that?

I’m scared!

3 Likes

Spoiler for me as well… purposely trying to avoid knowing.

1 Like

Everywhere I’ve seen someone abbreviate it they’ve called it ASS.

2 Likes

don’t worry - @sanstitre_has_left_the_building 's link to reality and truth is tenuous at best, as well all know.

1 Like

This was so ludicrous I decided to ignore it. But then I logged into MDE and saw this.

I’m fascinated to know how @ryan1 is planning his trip without using MDE.

3 Likes

I was just being annoying; I wasn’t serious. Nothing he said was anything that hasn’t been said out there to the point it’s pretty common knowledge.

Not to me. I am trying avoid it.

I hadn’t heard about them before you mentioned it, but then I saw the same thing when i logged in today! Oh well, it’s still going to look cool in person. And I’ll probably forget by the time I go.

1 Like

We really enjoyed the Indiana Jones ride. Wish it were in FL.

Pirates of the Caribbean has a different beginning in CA than in FL. It was great until they put in a restaurant and nearly ruined the effect.

1 Like