“You’re going to Disney AGAIN?” (A live trip report!)

I have to say, it’s been DIVINE. Hot during the day, but nowhere near as oppressive as it is in June. It cools off in the evenings to be perfect, and it’s not nearly as humid as usual.

Omg high praise from a famous photographer!!!

:unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused: umm no. Mickey bars for life.

9 Likes

and this is why you’re off the show. Don’t make me get Security.

3 Likes

That sounds pretty darn perfect indeed

4 Likes

Opening show: check. (Look how happy Keith is!!!) (he’s usually a grouchy goose so this is like a super happy face for him)

Then we waited ~17 mins for haunted mansion, and now we’re in line for jungle cruise. Fingers crossed TP is right and it’s actually 30 minutes, and not the posted 60… :flushed:

18 Likes

LISTEN, SIR—if I eat the Mickey bars, that means more sandwiches for you!

6 Likes

Absolutely. But you said “correct choice” and that, right there, was the wrong answer and why we had to cut you from the show.

I’m really sorry, but my hands are tied here (mostly grappling onto more mickey sandwiches). As a consolation prize, you may help yourself to all the incorrect answers as you wish :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is the correct answer.

5 Likes

your own panel of judges disagreed. :smirk:

Nope. Not true. The final vote had Mickey bars winning.

3 Likes

Well, Lines was overly optimistic on this wait time. It’s been 40 minutes in line for JC and we still have about 20 to go, I’d guess.

I miss fast pass :sob::sob::sob:

10 Likes

SEE? THANK YOU.

(Complete sentence)

Rude I am not replying too fast.

2 Likes

Same.

4 Likes

Ugh. I hate that. Silly forum rules.

1 Like

mmmm no. Looking further in the thread, there were only two dissenters that disagreed with @Wahoohokie’s correct assessment of the votes. …About the same number of those who would make up the “2” of the “mickey bar” party. :wink:

4 Likes

@Wahoohokie was suffering from heat stroke when she posted that so it was a hallucination. Fake news.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I am friggin’ dying over here

3 Likes

Does that mean you realize the error in your thinking?

1 Like

no, just that you’ll grasp at any straw to hopefully rescue you from drowning in your POOL OF LIES!!!

3 Likes

The final winner of Mickey bar vs sandwich was bar by a 3:2 majority.

Direct quote from our report. Math doesn’t lie.

4 Likes

The “direct quote” was from YOU! One must consider the source of the information. :rofl:

And! The only one out of the 5 to heart the quote was the only other member of your dissenting judging party!

Your Honor! If it pleaseth the court…

[audible audience gasp!]

Need a floatie along with with your straw?

ok ok, no more hijacking, I promise.

I’m gonna be a congressman when I grow up

4 Likes