“You’re going to Disney AGAIN?” (A live trip report!)

I would try to stand kinda between Casey’s and the Plaza on Main Street so you get the full view and can see the Main Street projections.

For dinner I could probably go to Pecos Bill’s bc I just love Frontierland.

1 Like

This is what we chose! We ate there when we did keys to the kingdom and it was perfectly serviceable.

Keith unfortunately does not enjoy a hotdog so that was quickly shot down :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

We’re on a boat!

Most magical place on earth!!!

15 Likes

Sigh… dessert party fully sold out. I did not plan well for that one. I guess we are gonna have to figure out where to wedge ourselves…

2 Likes

Keith is a smart man. I think Casey’s hotdogs are gross!

3 Likes

We smoooooshed in with some people. We are right next to Casey’s! My photos aren’t uploading… too many people around I think. Pics to come. The castle looks really nice!

5 Likes

Ma’am, I’m gonna need your Liner card please.

3 Likes

I really don’t think that the Liner ByLaws allow for forfeiture over something as mindless as a hot dog dispute. :stuck_out_tongue: I mean, the ongoing Mickey Bar/Mickey Sandwich nonsense…erm…argument, has not resulted in any talk of Liner Card removal, despite its much higher profile
Can’t we all just get along?? :rofl:

9 Likes

No.

4 Likes

Ah well. As you have said on numerous occasions, no one likes me anyway. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ah. You’re learning.

Mwah

3 Likes

I missed this argument but obviously the correct choice is Mickey bar. Always.

3 Likes

SMH :neutral_face:

Sandwich

2 Likes

No WAY. I mean, the sandwich is good. But the creamy ice cream and crunchy bitter chocolate on a hot day? Oof. Perfection.

4 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

Nonsense?!? This is ice cream we are talking about. It’s serious.

3 Likes

Okay so, Enchantment.

It was pretty good. I liked the song, but overall everything about it feels less BOLD and big than HEA. The projections are clearer, like more HD, but they don’t use the castle as cleverly as HEA did. The message also doesn’t come across as much, and I didn’t really tear up until Tink flew. Overall I’d give it a 7/10. I am really sad HEA is no more.

We ended up getting a pretty good spot, all things considered. Smack dab in the middle of Main Street.

Then we went to ride our first ride of the day, at 8:45! Peoplemover is truly one of my all-time favorites. I’ve always loved it.

Then we rode Buzz and Pooh—all of our waits were between 5-10 minutes. That’s the best part of having fireworks at 8pm and park closing at 10pm.

Keith needed some ice cream:

Then we took some pictures and skedaddled.

We had great luck with transportation today: the AK bus pulled up right as we got there, we only waited about 10 mins for the bus back to WL, and both boat rides to and from MK were pretty quick.

Only a 17,000 step day. As Keith said, “@Randall1028 would be so disappointed.”

27 Likes

Good morning! We’re up relatively early so we can catch the opening show at MK—Keith’s never seen it!

15 Likes

That’s a helluva shot!

I’m Randall1028, and I approve this message.

Ooo sorry. :grimacing: The answer we were looking for was “sandwich”. Yes, “sandwich.” Tough Break, But hey, hope you had a good time on the show!

(sorry for delayed responses. I’ve had a delightfully eventful weekend so far and it’s continuing today)

9 Likes

Shame about the weather :wink:

2 Likes