“You’re going to Disney AGAIN?” (A live trip report!)

(helping out)

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

We are skipping in-park fireworks and spending the evening at Trader Sam’s Tiki Terrace. Deeeeelicious. So tasty I didn’t even take a picture of the pork tacos because we inhaled them. Yummmm.

19 Likes

Could you BE any cuter?!

13 Likes

:joy::joy: hahaha aww shucks

1 Like

Oy this is so pleasant. We’re listening to the ukulele player, it’s not hot out, there’s a breeze, I’m drinking a tasty drink… this is just so lovely. Would recommend.

17 Likes

Hey can you tell that guy I said hi back. His arm is gonna get tired.

So happy you’re having such a perfect evening. Jealous AF but happy for you :wink:

5 Likes

Is it a woman? I believe she plays weekends. Most of what she plays is on the quiet side, but she has the pipes to really let it rip. If you have time, ask her if she’ll play Linda Ronstadt’s “Blue Bayou.” Hold on to the arms of your chair when she gets to the chorus.

4 Likes

Perfect vacation in one picture.

4 Likes

It was a man! An older guy. But his voice was lovely.

1 Like

Now that you have ALLLL the dvc points—surely you’ll be back soon?!?

2 Likes

If you have time on another evening before you go, the current best outdoor lounge (in my considered opinion) is the terrace at Dahlia at Gran Destino. If you go around sunset the view is really something.

Just avoid Mike the bartender. Unless you have a bat and/or a can of mace.

1 Like

january. marathon.

And April

And September

(and also in 39 days at DLR)

I really have no room to complain. But whatever I am anyway LOL

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Keith and I are VERY amused.

2 Likes

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION: Is the Enchantment song available to listen to anywhere? I want to put it on my Spotify playlist!

1 Like

I started a thread to collect nominations for this poll. H/T to you for the suggestion!

2 Likes

Ok but the poll we REALLY need: what is better — Mickey bars or or Mickey sandwiches?

2 Likes

I have that one! I’ll try to find the link…

1 Like

Here it is. Results are definitive and I will not be taking any comments at this time. :wink:

8 Likes

HAAAAA @Randall1028 see??? I do win!!!

4 Likes