“You’re going to Disney AGAIN?” (A live trip report!)

Now that you have ALLLL the dvc points—surely you’ll be back soon?!?

2 Likes

If you have time on another evening before you go, the current best outdoor lounge (in my considered opinion) is the terrace at Dahlia at Gran Destino. If you go around sunset the view is really something.

Just avoid Mike the bartender. Unless you have a bat and/or a can of mace.

1 Like

january. marathon.

And April

And September

(and also in 39 days at DLR)

I really have no room to complain. But whatever I am anyway LOL

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Keith and I are VERY amused.

2 Likes

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION: Is the Enchantment song available to listen to anywhere? I want to put it on my Spotify playlist!

1 Like

I started a thread to collect nominations for this poll. H/T to you for the suggestion!

2 Likes

Ok but the poll we REALLY need: what is better — Mickey bars or or Mickey sandwiches?

2 Likes

I have that one! I’ll try to find the link…

1 Like

Here it is. Results are definitive and I will not be taking any comments at this time. :wink:

8 Likes

HAAAAA @Randall1028 see??? I do win!!!

4 Likes

Everyone knows that poll was rigged.

We’ll see you in court.

2 Likes

Wrong. Banned.

Mickey bars FTW! Mwahaha!

5 Likes

Such a shame™

We were getting to be such good friends. I made a drink last night and thought of you and your drink cart bar thingie.

Oh well.

1 Like

Okay okay okayyyy come on we can work this out. Right??? Surely there’s a compromise—don’t shut me out, I’m the biggest @OBNurseNH fan! :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

YOU banned ME!!!

How many lapu lapus have you had anyway?

3 Likes

Ok you are unbanned.

I only had two Spiced Islands :nerd_face: but I think they had a fair bit of bourbon in them….

Now you have to tell me what drink you made!

3 Likes

@Randall1028 seems to have forgotten about that poll.

3 Likes

I made an elderflower martini.
Nothing super fancy, but quite yummy!
A little sweeter than the one I had at the restaurant the one time, but it’s not on their menu anymore so I couldn’t see what I might have been missing.

2 Likes

I guess it was technically a French Gimlet

1 Like

Ooooh that sounds yum. Was it from the book I recommended? It’s the best. :heart_eyes: