You got a dog. I'm going to Disney. A trip report

Oh, IDK. I only put in wishes. She didn’t wish for everything BC we compared maps. Alcohol is expensive

1 Like

You can change this in your preferences - first click on your avatar in the upper right hand corner (on the desktop version). Then click “Preferences” in the ribbon along the top. Then click “Notifications” in the menu along the left side. Then change “Notify when liked” to “Always” or whatever you prefer.

7 Likes

True.

1 Like

I don’t know the details. She disappeared into the mist of Wales.
Even her profile disappeared almost immediately.

Oops I remembered incorrectly. You are correct in the total. Her wished for was $546 and then pared it back to $158

1 Like

Also, just to note, I put “Always” because I enjoy maximum shots of endorphins each day. :blush:

12 Likes

Thanks. And thanks again for teaching me how to figure out what post you were referring to. Game changer.

3 Likes

This is why I love you … not to get weird. :rofl:

6 Likes

Ha ha! Also, thanks for the like! I felt that. (Not to get weird …) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

18 Likes

Awesome photos!!

2 Likes

🥲

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

1 Like

Mine is $275 and I plan to share with hubby so that’s really half. That’s not bad for four days of lunches with alcohol!

6 Likes

Tap a little here. Tap a little there. next thing you know you’re hitting everything with no second thought. And then the bill comes and SO freaks out…I remind him of all the tapping that went on before me, then I don’t get any more feedback.

7 Likes

:100:
Edit: and buying more luggage for your souvenirs on top of the shocking bill

3 Likes

Perfect. What a gorgeous evening!

3 Likes

That’s a shame

3 Likes

Yep.

1 Like