You Can Teach an Old Cat New Tricks (a planning thread) - getting close - #236

Over the years I have carried a number of crossbody bags including something similar to this one by Baggalini.

I don’t like using a backpack at WDW. It makes my back sweaty and a crossbody bag allows me to have the bag on my hip for easy access. The backpack forces me to take it off, rummage for what I need, then put it back on.

My 20yo daughter loves her Loungefly backpacks, and my 16yo son uses a sling bag similar to this one…

Dh uses a fanny pack.

3 Likes

Yes. :heart:.

1 Like

You will need to check MDE (easiest to do on the website) to make sure the serial numbers on your Magic bands are attached to the correct people. You can’t change the person they are attached to. However, you can also just use your phone as a Magic Band.

Standard?

1 Like

If the Fantasia is your priority, in the box where the room request lets you add additional text, I would put that you don’t want specific room but that you just want to be in the Fantasia section. Stayed at ASMo two days before a cruise in October 2021 and asked for a non-connecting room in the Fantasia section and got it.

2 Likes

Yes, I will be in a Standard room at POFQ in July. I was thinking of requesting Building 4. It is close to the buses and the main building. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We requested 4314-4320 - or maybe 4319. Anyway we got the last room on that row next to the staircase and it was perfect, we could be at the bus stop in less than a minute but it was never noisy. We requested the same room on our next stay but got a river view upgrade.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same set of rooms, but on a lower floor. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If suggest a trial packing run for your LoungeFly to see if you think you’ll like it. Try something else if it seems too packed. Abby has a Vera Bradley mini backpack. She really likes that.

2 Likes

I more concerned with damaging the bag. :laughing:

I :heart: it so much.

10 Likes

I find my Loungefly bags to be pretty much damage proof. If I haven’t worn one for a while, they can rub under the arms. But I pretty much throw mine around all day at the parks and they hold up well!

5 Likes

I have been using the same 101 Dalmations Loungefly for years, and it is still in great shape. You won’t mess it up by using it in the parks. It is one of the larger ones and perfect for park days. Today I had 3 water bottles as well as my spirit jersey in there (plus kleenex, hand wipes, sanitizer, my sunglasses case, reading glasses case, wallet and other misc. things), and it still had room for more.

5 Likes

I love that bag! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Just in the regular sized bag?
Wow.

1 Like

Me too. Sooo much. A store full and DH did such a good job. I would have been tickled by so many, but this was perfection.

2 Likes

This is the one @Wahoohokie has. It’s a little bigger than the standard size.

4 Likes

It isn’t the smallest size, though when I borrow Avery’s Up bag (which is the smaller one), I can fit all of that except the 3rd water bottle.

6 Likes

Nope, that’s not it. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’m shocked! :open_mouth: but it is the same shape/size. Right?

1 Like

Similar, but different bag.

1 Like