Yak & Yeti for dinner?

Has anybody been able to make dinner reservations for Yak & Yeti? I’m looking on the disney dining site and it doesn’t show reservations for dinner. Anybody else have any success?

1 Like

I can see lots of reservation times available, except for April 8 through April 29. Maybe they’re doing a refurbishment then, or didn’t load that three weeks. But I see them April 30 and May 1. What dates are you looking for?

1 Like

Y&Y is known to not always offer dinner ADR’s, especially certain times of the year. It is definitely not the norm, as most WDW restaurants offer them right up to closing time. But Y&Y is not Disney owned so they can do things differently.

If you know what time you want to eat there and know the operating hours, get the Landry’s Card for priority seating and you can get in later for dinner, and closer to the restaurant closing time.

3 Likes

Just join Landry’s! We get seated so quickly all the time. I never make a reservation there and we go multiple times a trip.

3 Likes

Another vote for Landry’s card.

1 Like

I just joined. Now what do I do with this card and how do I get a reservation?? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

You walk up and show them your card/membership for priority seating and you should have just a short wait for a table.

1 Like

No reservation needed is the point. It’s like buying G+ for the restaurant. You can use it a T- Rex and both Rainforex cafe. At Universal it’s good at Bunba Gump. You just show the card - physical or the app is just fine.

2 Likes

For dinner in the last year I was second in line at the host stand when the person ahead of me was told at least 45 minutes. I checked in with my card and received “10 minute estimated wait time” and “your table is ready” messages at the same time.

3 Likes

Update: Joined Landry’s. You can make a reservation if you call 407-824-9234 60 days in advance. But you have to have your Landry’s # ready to go :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s right. I forgot that I called before. The time I wanted wasn’t available online, but they hooked me up with what I wanted. And that was before I had the card.

I’ve heard it’s faster if you don’t make a reservation and just use your card. We never made a reservation and waited less than 5 minutes.