Yacht Club Room Renovations

Hi! Does anyone know the status of the room renovations at the YC? We are going in May and will be on the club level. I think they are done with that floor, but wanted to get confirmation from someone that may know. Thanks!

I do not - however (and I apologize if this question come across anyway other than curiosity).

What is your reason for booking club level?

I know the rooms are the same and there is some refreshments etc. I know when we go to WDW we choose a resort so we can “get away from it all” - does the club level just provide that extra level of relaxation?

I am just curious as to people’s reasoning for club level.

And for those of us not staying Club Level, please advise on updates / completed renovations to the other floors.

Regarding Club Level, we have stayed Club Level at the Poly and loved it! It is awesome to have access to a quick breakfast in the morning and an easy place to relax in the afternoon!

I am curious about this as well. Specifically Club Level - but would like to book a water view room and they aren’t available. Was wondering if the lack of rooms has anything to do with the refurbishment?

We stayed CL at YC last year for the first time and really enjoyed it. Gave us an additional opportunity for snacking and hanging out, especially at night. The concierge was also very helpful.

update?