Wyndham Bonnet Creek Review and Tour

Thanks! I saw that file. Very little info on the actual restaurants at WBC.

I’m not sure what you mean. The resorts are sister resorts so all dining is available to folks staying in either the hotel or the timeshare portion.

If you’re looking for menus, they are next to impossible to find.

If you are looking for more specific hours, call the resort directly. They are really helpful about stuff like that.

That’s what I meant - menus and hours. I was afraid to contact them and be on the time share solicitation list but sounds like a plan.

Menus for the restaurants are ridiculously hard to come by. As much as I hate to suggest anyone going over to The Dis, they have the best thread on the interwebs called the We Loooooovvveeee Bonnet Creek thread.

That group is super helpful.

I have stayed there twice and never been put on a timeshare solicitation list. Calling shouldn’t cause a problem.

Assuming you are staying at the resort (I couldn’t tell for sure from your post)…
I’ve stayed at this resort with my family, and we always just ate breakfast in the room. Full kitchen, so some mornings we just had bagels/juice/cereal, and other mornings we took time to cook (eggs/ham or breakfast tacos). Worked out very well because most of us could start eating while the last person was finishing getting ready. Cheaper than eating out every morning too.

2 Likes

This is our preferred method, as well.

While some are in the shower getting ready for the day, the others are having breakfast.

We stopped and got groceries at Publix on the way in but Instacart and others also deliver.

Some do Walmart grocery pickup.

1 Like

We spent most of our days at the parks, so we didn’t eat at the WBC restaurants, so glad others are able to help.

Is there a resort fee?

No, there is no resort fee, and parking is free.

Kim

3 Likes