Wyndham Bonnet Creek - First Time Offsite

We had a Wyndham timeshare fall into our lap and will be staying offsite for the first time in 2015 at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek? We’ll be driving so we’ll have a vehicle. Tips and suggestions?

It’s nice and a short drive to HS and EP. If you like a great steak the Bull and Bear at the Waldorf is great and right up the road.

My tip is to start getting EXCITED! We are headed there for our 4th stay in Sept, booked for a 5th in spring of 2015. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else, and I HAVE stayed onsite. It is beautiful, spacious, close to the parks. They aren’t great about room/tower/view requests, but we haven’t been disappointed. I adore that resort.

We are staying here for the first time in November. I will give you a full report :slight_smile:

Try searching YouTube for Wyndham Bonnet Creek, plus your type of accommodation (1-4 bedroom, presidential suite etc.) you will get a great idea of layout, views, pools & more. I like to visualize- so this was a nice tool to build excitement for the trip, and for kids that might be going.